Located in Exebridge, Devon
Set in the heart of the Exe Valley, this delightful log cabin provides a unique holiday experience with on-site activities and the guarantee of complete peace and quiet.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 1
While there is plenty to see and do on-site, the surrounding also offers a wealth of attractions and activities to keep you busy on your holiday. Head to nearby Exmoor National Park for long walks, pony trekking, game and clay pigeon shooting and mountain biking.
The North Devon and Somerset coast are also within easy reach where you could try a spot of sea fishing, surfing or enjoy a traditional bucket and spade day with the kids. Keen golfers can head to Tiverton or Minehead, both towns also offering an array of shops. Less than four miles away you will find the charming village of Dulverton, a great spot to lunch or dinner if you don’t fancy cooking.
A long winding driving through wildlife-rich woodland will take you to this cosy log cabin keep your eyes peeled for peregrine falcons, red deer, foxes and badgers. Inside, you will find an open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with an oven, microwave and fridge in the kitchen space and a TV/DVD and wood burner effect electric fire to keep you warm and cosy in the lounge. The separate double bedroom is found just off the living area and offers a comfortable place to relax after a busy day exploring.
Outside of the property, you can enjoy the wonderful valley views and evening drinks from the small garden with seating. The grounds offer plenty to be discovered and activities such as fly fishing and canoeing you are welcome to bring your own equipment or this can be hired by the owners. Please note there is a £100 refundable security deposit required on arrival for pet owners.
- A unique holiday experience in the heart of the Exe Valley surrounded by 100 acres of untouched private woodland
- Set on the Devon and Somerset border In an idyllic certified conservation area this is perfect for wildlife enthusiasts
- Just 2 miles from the delights of Exmoor National Park
- Fly fishing and canoe hire are available
- 1 bedroom double 1 bathroom Electric oven, microwave and fridge 1 well behaved dog welcome There is a 100 security deposit payable on arrival to the owner for dog owners Private water supply Bed linen and towels included Electric and electric wall heaters included Wi Fi available restricted/limited usage applies Bikes for hire can be arranged directly with the owner Canoes available for hire on request Fly fishing available 2 minutes from the cabin Beach 21 miles, Dulverton shops, pubs and restaurants 3
- 5 miles, Bampton 3 miles Ample parking Complex of properties
Exebridge offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Exebridge can offer.