Located in , Devon
This contemporary property offers comfortable and stylish accommodation set in a peaceful village within easy distance to the many attractions in the area, the perfect base for couples.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
Ideally located within the village of Chittlehampton, and sitting adjacent to the owners own home (your privacy is assured) you will see many quaint thatched properties and you will be just a short walk from the village square, where you can find the local pub and shop. Situated close to some of North Devon’s finest beaches including Saunton, Woolacombe and Croyde, which are popular with surfers and swimmers alike, or walkers and cyclists can enjoy the Tarka Trail or walks through the surrounding landscape. The towns of Barnstaple and South Molton are nearby with popular pannier markets, shops and tea rooms. Other attractions in the area include Dartington Crystal, RHS Rosemoor Gardens, National Trust properties and gardens, golf courses and attractive quiet villages with local pubs.
Stepping into the single-storey property you enter into a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, well-furnished and equipped with a Smart TV, comfy seating and superb countryside views. French doors lead out to the rear enclosed garden. The kitchen area is well equipped with everything you need including an electric oven and induction hob, microwave and fridge/freezer. The formal dining table and chairs is perfect for a lazy breakfast or evening takeaway. The bedroom is off the lounge area and has a king-size- bed and plenty of storage. The stylish shower room completes the accommodation and has a good size shower and WC.
Outside, the rear garden offers superb countryside views and has garden furniture firepit and BBQ. There is off-road private parking for one car.
- A haven for couples in the pretty village of Chittlehampton in the heart of North Devon
- Private garden with garden furniture and off-road parking for one car
- Easy driving distance to the golden beaches of the North coast of Devon and Exmoor National Park
- 1 bedroom 1 king size
- 1 shower room with shower and WC
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Babes in arms welcome but regret no cot provided
- Smart TV in the lounge area
- Rear garden area with countryside views, garden furniture, fire pit and charcoal BBQ
- Allocated off road parking for 1 car
- Beach 18 miles, shop and pub within walking distance
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.