Located in , Devon
This remarkable converted barn, offers a unique and stylish holiday home. Nestled in a convenient spot, just a stroll to the town centre. The coast is a short drive, it's a perfect base for couples or families.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
Set on the owner’s pretty smallholding of five acres with its own wildlife lake and selection of chickens, ducks and geese it’s a truly relaxing spot. You will be just a stroll from the amenities of Great Torrington, with its weekly market and individual shops. Slightly further yet an easy drive, you can access the coast at both Instow and Westward Ho!, the latter of which has a fantastic two-mile stretch of sand, ideal for families and surfers. Walkers can take a stroll or cycle along the Tarka Trail, or join the South West Coast Path. Other places of interest accessible from here include Hartland Quay, the fishing village of Clovelly, Exmoor and Dartmoor National Parks, and RHS Rosemoor Gardens.
Walking into this attractive barn you find yourself in the open plan kitchen diner, impressive granite worktops and island unit house everything you need to cater for every mealtime including an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The island unit has stools, and the formal dining table seats four comfortably. Heading to your right is the spacious lounge with Smart TV and warming wood burner, comfy corner sofa and a selection of books that invite you to sit and relax. Heading on back through the kitchen/diner leads you to the first of two bedrooms, a king-size bed and ample storage. Adjacent to this bedroom is the bathroom with shower over bath and WC. The second bedroom can be found by ascending the staircase leading up from the dining area to a mezzanine level with zip and link twin beds (which can be made into a super-king on request).
Outside there is an enclosed garden with a large patio area with garden furniture and BBQ and lawn area. There is ample off-road parking for up to 3 cars.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Delightful, detached barn conversion set in 5 acres yet within walking distance of the town centre
- Fabulous countryside location with views as well as ducks, chickens and geese and a wildlife lake
- Relax in the enclosed garden after a day of hiking or sightseeing across North Devon
- 2 bedrooms 1 king-size and 1 twin zip and links (which can be made into a super king on request)
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath and a WC
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Wood burner (first basket of logs included)
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Smart TV in the lounge
- Charcoal BBQ
- Ample, private off-road parking
- Beach 9 miles, pubs, supermarket and shops walking distance
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.