Located in Torrington, Devon
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 2
Located in the village of Langtree, this end one of three holiday cottages is finished to a very good standard. There is a pub within walking distance, a local shop and access to the Tarka Trail. Great Torrington offers shops, a 1664 Civil War museum and the Plough Art Centre showing live music and movies. Enjoy North Devon coast, countryside and beaches at Woolacombe, Sandymouth or Westward Ho! Visit Hartland Quay, Clovelly. RHS gardens and National Trust properties nearby. England’s oldest golf course at Northam and horse riding avaliable throughout the area. Shops in Torrington 1 mile, pub 200 yards.
- Langtree village has access to the Tarka Trail , Civil War Museum at Great Torrington
- Easy access to the North Devon Coast, countryside and beaches
- Ground Floor:Living room: With electric wood burner, BT Vision TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speaker, Playstation 2, beams and wooden floor
- Kitchen/dining room: With electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and slate floor
- Separate toilet
- First Floor:Bedroom 1: With double bed and single day bed
- Bedroom 2: With kingsize bed
- Bathroom: With Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail
- Oil central heating, gas, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed courtyard with sitting-out area
- Bike store
- Private parking for 2 cars
- No smoking
- Located in the village of Langtree, this end one of three holiday cottages is finished to a very good standard
- There is a pub within walking distance, a local shop and access to the Tarka Trail
- Great Torrington offers shops, a 1664 Civil War museum and the Plough Art Centre showing live music and movies
- Enjoy North Devon coast, countryside and beaches at Woolacombe, Sandymouth or Westward Ho! Visit Hartland Quay, Clovelly
- RHS gardens and National Trust properties nearby
- England’s oldest golf course at Northam and horse riding avaliable throughout the area
- Shops in Torrington 1 mile, pub 200 yards
Comfy, homely and just our style. We were so happy to have chosen this cottage.
Lovely cottage, warm and homely. Pub in the village not very good was told that they served food but they did not. Although pub in Black Torrington does do food which was well worth the short drive. Overall very impressed.
Very comfortable warm cottage it had everything you needed it really was home from home Evan the dogs settled straight away Shame about the local pub had a walk there and it had 3 people in was cold not very welcoming at all shame they don’t do food anymore But I would recommend the cottage it was really nice and welcoming
Such a beautiful cottage. We had a great week calling Virginia Cottage home. The cottage is beautifully presented and was immaculate - so fresh and clean. It was a great base to explore the area and chill out on rainy days. We needed to travel to everywhere we wanted to visit, but it was worth it to have such a well equipped cottage. The cottage had everything we needed and more, all those little things like tin foil, ice cube trays and tea towels - made it so easy. We didn’t need to bring anything with us for the kitchen. Just food. The beds were so comfy and we fought over who was using the bath each evening. The recycling system was complicated at first, and extra bins in the utility to help separation could resolve this. We had a great stay and would definitely be back!
Lovely well equipped cottage and very comfortable but positioned next to a fairly busy and fast moving road in such a small village, the farm vehicles were especially disturbing.
Torrington offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Torrington can offer.