Located in Noss Mayo, Devon
This detached house rests in Noss Mayo and can sleep 15 people in eight bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 15
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 6
- Pet Friendly: 1
Tidal Waters is a stunning detached contemporary house on the waterfront in the riverside Devonshire village of Noss Mayo. The house sleeps 15 people in eight bedrooms over three levels, comprising of a ground-floor super-king-size bedroom, two second-floor double bedrooms with TV, balcony and en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, a ground floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, two ground-floor twins (zip/link beds, can be made into a king-size double on request), a twin with en-suite bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC and a ground-floor single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. On the first and second floors are two open-plan living spaces with a seating area, dining area and kitchen and one with a corner balcony. Outside is a small garden beside the creek with a dining table and barbecue and table tennis in the garage, as well as foreshore and parking for three cars. With its fabulous river setting and stylish interior, Tidal Waters is a fabulous house for family or friends to enjoy a sociable gathering on a Devon break.
This magnificent detached house is located right on the waterfront opposite the Ship Inn in Noss Mayo, boasting a stylish contemporary interior and accommodation rambling over three levels, it is a fantastic place to gather with family or friends. This exceptional base is a rare find for large groups of avid ramblers, beach seekers or those with young children, seeking somewhere to call home to an area littered with a plethora of things to see and do.
Enter into the spacious hall, where you can kick off your sandy shoes before heading into the heart of the home, the ground-floor open-plan living space, where you can look forward to cooking, dining, relaxing and unwinding with your loved ones. Alternatively, head upstairs to find the second open-plan living space, where the large windows showcase stunning views across the river, making a tranquil spot to unwind with a couple of drinks with your family and friends. During balmy summer evenings, take the socialising out onto the balcony, where you can catch glimpses of the boats passing by, or light up the barbecue and enjoy alfresco suppers in the little garden beside the creek.
As the evening draws to a close, find eight sumptuous bedrooms situated across the three floors, each one enjoying quality linens and ample storage space to keep your things. On the ground floor, you will find a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, two twin bedrooms with zip/link feature, a super-king-size bedroom and a single bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. On the first floor, you will find a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower and bath, whilst on the second floor, there are two impressive double bedrooms, each boasting their own TVs, en-suites and access to balcony areas.
Immerse yourself in your surroundings further, by exploring the charming village of Noss Mayo, which is hidden away on the banks of the Yealm Estuary, and plays host to two pubs, which serve food and boast riverside views and a shop can be found nearby for picking up the essentials. For activity on dry land, head to the village tennis courts to challenge a loved ones to a round or walk the National Trust woodland to allow your canine companion to stretch his legs.
Alternatively, you can catch a foot ferry to enjoy a scenic coastal walk to the beach at Wembury, or Mothecombe beach is a stunning place to visit and has featured in many films.
Dartmoor National Park is also within striking distance and boasts plenty of walking opportunities, whilst the city of Plymouth lies slightly further afield, where you can enjoy a spot of retail therapy, visit the Marine Aquarium and the Barbican quayside, promising a wonderful day out for the whole family. Totnes, Salcombe, Dartington and Modbury are all also within easy reach, each one boasting its own unique charm and amenities.
With its stylish interior and enviable setting, Tidal Waters offers everything you could wish for in a Devonshire holiday and is part of the Helpful Holidays collection.
- Over three floors
- Eight bedrooms: 1 x ground-floor super-king-size bedroom, 2 x second floor double bedroom with TV, balcony and en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor twins (zip/link beds, can be made into a king-size double on request), 1 x twin with en-suite bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground-floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- First-floor open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating
- Microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with DVD and WiFi
- Fuel and power are included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels are included in the rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Enclosed garden with barbecue
- One well-behaved dog is welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop just over 1 mile, a pub just under ½ a mile, beach just over ½ a mile
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 15 plus 1 baby, however, is best suited to a maximum of 14 adults
- Note: Dogs are permitted in the garage only
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
Located on the banks of Newton Creek in the popular South Hams district of South Devon within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Noss Mayo is a pretty village lying opposite of Newton Ferrers. Served by two pubs, the Ship Inn and the Swan Inn, with shops available in Newton Ferrers. Lots of great beach choices close by including Wembury Beach, Mothecombe Beach and Bovisand Beach. With Plymouth less than 10 miles away and more sandy beaches than you could possibly visit in a weeks holiday as well as the fabulous countryside of South Devon, you will never be left wondering what to do or see.