Located in High Bickington, Devon
Sitting in the Taw Valley in North Devon with superb views across to Exmoor. An ideal location whether you are into walking cycling, surfing, or prefer to just sit back and relax whilst enjoying the views.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 2
Ideally located close to some of North Devon s finest beaches, Saunton and Croyde are popular with surfers and bathers alike. The regional towns of Barnstaple and South Molton are nearby with popular pannier markets. Walkers and cyclists can enjoy the Tarka Trail and walk through the surrounding landscape, stunning in any season. In the height of Summer, a small eco campsite pops up in one of the fields and cream teas are served from the summer house. A pleasant level walk to the village includes a couple of pubs or, buy provisions from the community shop. Other attractions include RHS Rosemoor Gardens or Dartington Crystal.
As you enter this stylish and contemporary studio leave your cares at home. The open plan lounge/kitchen/diner/sleeping area has efficient underfloor heating. In the lounge relax on the large comfy sofas, watch a film on the Smart TV or just relax in front of the wood burner. If you decide to stay in and cook, there is a well-equipped kitchen area with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, and you don’t even need to do the dishes as there is a dishwasher to do the work for you. In the sleeping area, there is a fabulous super king-size bed and an adjacent large wet room shower and WC.
Heading outside, you will find an enclosed patio and garden area with seating and BBQ. After a day exploring, why not gather around the fire pit and gaze up at the stars and marvel at the stillness of being away from it all or walk the dogs in the fields all on your doorstep. There is ample off-road parking next to the property.
- Set in 10 Acres of the Taw Valley and adjacent to a small family-run seasonal campsite, the property has an enclosed garden backing on to fields where dogs can run free
- Stylish and contemporary 2017 barn conversion set in beautiful North Devon, beaches are also within easy reach
- Libbaton golf course a short walk away
- Fishing enthusiasts can enjoy the day at Stafford Moor Fishery also nearby
- 1 sleeping area super king-size bed
- 1 wet room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Shared utility room with washing machine
- Wood burner (first basket of logs included additional baskets of logs available to buy on-site)
- Electric and underfloor heating included
- Bed linen & towels included
- Ample off road parking
- Wi-Fi included
- Regret no smoking
- 2 dogs welcome
- Beach 16 miles, pubs and shop 1 mile
- Smart TV in the lounge area
- BBQ and fire pit available
- Robes provided
High Bickington is a rural village in North Devon within a short drive of the coast and some excellent beaches at Westward Ho!, Bideford, Barnstaple and Saunton. The village has two pubs, the Old George Inn and the Golden Lion Inn as well as a small community shop and some small independent shops. Close by is Libbaton Golf Club and within the village itself is Tony Cummings Glass where you can spend the day learning the art of glass blowing. Visit Northcote Manor for an afternoon tea in wonderful surroundings or for those with an interest in history the Cobbaton Combat Collection has military vehicles from the second world war.