The Butter Barn
Located in Chittlehampton, Devon
One of four delightful properties furnished to a high standard with original features, situated on a large tranquil farm in the heart of the North Devon countryside.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 2
Situated within a tranquil farm courtyard setting, these properties provide the perfect base to explore all that North Devon has to offer. Renowned beaches such as Saunton and Croyde are within easy reach and close by you’ll find the town of Barnstaple and South Molton with their popular pannier markets. A short train ride from the conveniently close by station takes you to the Tarka Trail, favoured by walkers and cyclists alike. Slightly further afield days out include the beautiful cathedral city of Exeter and pretty Torbay. You can also walk out directly from the farm along the banks of the River Taw or explore the picturesque local woods.
Stepping inside this beautiful converted barn all arranged on one floor you will find yourself in the bright and airy open-plan kitchen/diner, with a dining table you can sit at and plan your next day’s activities whilst enjoying a home-cooked meal prepared in the well-equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Heading further into the property you will find the stylish king-size bedroom/lounge area with oak flooring and comfy seating so you can relax and watch a film on the TV or enjoy a lazy lie in. Completing the accommodation is the shower room with shower and WC.
Directly outside the property, enjoy relaxing on the enclosed private patio area where there is garden furniture to sit and enjoy the fresh air. You will have access to a garden area with picnic tables, there is a secure dog walking area for your four-legged friends and finally use of a dartboard, pool table, pétanque area and table football. There is off-road parking for one car.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- The perfect location for couples to enjoy a relaxing weekend away with the feeling of solitude
- 1 of 4 properties set on a tranquil farm in the North Devon countryside
- With Barnstaple just a short drive away for all your shopping needs
- Exmoor National Park is a short drive away for keen walkers to get out and about or North Devon’s renowned beaches of Saunton and Croyde are within easy reach
- Covid19 update Please note that there may be some restrictions to shared facilities; the games room and utility room will be managed on a booking system
- Please ensure social distancing is maintained in the picnic area and dog walking area, as this is shared
- 1 bedroom king size
- 1 shower room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and Tassimo coffee machine
- Shared utility area with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Electric and central heating included
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Wi-Fi included
- 2 dogs welcome
- Shop 2 miles and pub within walking distance
- Arrange your food shopping prior to arrival owners happy to accept delivery or arrange a click and collect with prior arrangement from local supermarkets
- TV/DVD in the lounge area
- Secure storage for bike, surfboards etc available
Chittlehampton offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Chittlehampton can offer.