Located in Barnstaple, Devon
This charming terraced cottage lovingly furnished in a contemporary style is perfectly situated for touring the whole of North Devon and provides a great base for couples and families alike.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 2
This beautiful property is ideally located, allowing guests to explore the attractions of North Devon. The market town of Barnstaple is a short drive away where you will find shops, pubs, restaurants, cinema and a theatre to enjoy. Within easy reach is the North Devon coast where you can enjoy the sandy beaches of Croyde, Saunton Sands and Westward Ho! The wilds of Exmoor are a favourite with hikers with many walks to choose from. For a family day out visit The Milky Way, The Big Sheep, Arlington Court and RHS Rosemoor. Cycle or walk the Tarka Trail, a former railway route, along the way, stop off at the cafe at Fremington Quay for a cream tea.
Step inside this pretty property and you will firstly find yourself in the warm and welcoming conservatory with seating and ample space to hang up your coat. From here venture into the beautifully contemporary lounge which offers comfortable seating in front of a Smart TV and provides the perfect place to relax after a day exploring. Towards the rear of the property, you will then discover the brilliantly sociable open plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading to outside meaning that you can dine alfresco with ease during warm weather. The kitchen itself is also equipped with a great selection of appliances including an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and also a washing machine. Heading up the stairs and onto the first floor, you will then find the two beautiful bedrooms. Both lovingly styled the first offers a double bed and the second a twin zip and link (which can be made up as a super king-size on request). Completing the offering inside the property is a bathroom with shower over bath and WC.
Venturing outside through the French doors leading off the kitchen/diner you will discover a fabulous enclosed terraced patio garden with garden furniture and BBQ. Here you can enjoy dining in the fresh air when the weather permits, or just a relaxed evening drink after a busy day. De restricted roadside parking is located nearby and subject to availability.
- Lovingly renovated mid-terrace cottage just a short drive from an array of amenities in Barnstaple
- Stunning sandy beach and selection of bars and eateries at Instow just five miles away
- Explore the nearby Tarka Trail and Fremington Quay or head down the A30 towards Hartland and Clovelly, and Bude in Cornwall
- 2 bedrooms 1 double and 1 twin zip and link (which can be made up as a super king-size on request)
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath and WC
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and also a washing machine
- High chair and travel cot available
- Smart TV in the lounge
- 2 dogs welcome
- Enclosed terraced patio garden
- Unrestricted roadside parking nearby
- Sleeps 4 2 double sofa bed in the lounge
- Charcoal BBQ
- Additional info ASDA, Tesco and Sainsburys all offer home deliveries but we would kindly advise that you look to book this in at least 4 weeks in advance; breakfast boxes, cook at home meal boxes and catering can be arranged and paid for directly via the owner
- Beach 5 miles, pub and shop within walking distance
Barnstaple is the largest town of North Devon, set on the River Taw, and dating back more than a thousand years. Steeped in history, you can still see parts of the original Norman castle and the 13th-century bridge and discover more in the Museum of Barnstaple and North Devon. Today it is an important market town with a huge, enclosed Pannier Market that is open daily except Sundays with everything from fresh local produce to local artists work. So much to see and do in and around Barnstaple. Broomhill Sculpture Garden has 10 acres of wonderful grounds in which to discover over 300 sculptures by over 60 artists. Arlington Court is a Georgian mansion run by the National Trust with almost all rooms open to the public. Visit Saunton Sands with its huge beach or take a trip on the Tarka Line and see beautiful scenery all the way to Exeter on the Great Western Railway.