Studio At Haven House
Located in Hatherleigh, Devon
This delightful property sits in the heart of the market town of Hatherleigh ideal for those looking to explore yet convenient for those just looking to get away and enjoy some peace and quiet.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 2
This pretty property sits in a lovely spot within the grounds of the owners home, yet where privacy is assured and has been lovingly refurbished in a contemporary style and perfectly placed for touring the whole of Devon. Outdoors enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice with the famous Ruby Way within easy reach as well as the Tarka Trail, Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks are all within driving distance. There are also many quiet lanes and footpaths to explore. For those who enjoy beaches and water sports, these can be found just a short drive away in Bude. Hatherleigh itself hosts an arts festival in July and a carnival in November featuring two flaming tar barrel runs, well worth a look.
Inside, you will find the accommodation well laid out in an open plan design, you are greeted by a kitchen/diner, equipped with an electric combination oven/microwave and two ring hob, fridge, additional small oven for extra cooking space and table and chairs. The lounge area has comfy seating surrounding the Smart TV and there is a handy sofa bed, suitable for an additional guest. The bedroom is off the lounge and has a king-size bed and stylish accessories. The shower room is next, contemporary in design with shower and WC.
Venturing outside, a good size private patio area with garden furniture is yours to enjoy. From here you can enjoy views across open countryside to Dartmoor and also enjoy the charcoal BBQ. At the rear of the property is a lawn area with picnic bench. A secure rack is available for cycle storage and private off-road parking for one car is also provided directly outside.
- Delightful detached cedar clad holiday home in a village setting
- Convenient central location from which to explore all of Devon
- Within a 10 minute drive of Dartmoor National Park
- Walkers and cyclists can enjoy exploring the area via the Ruby Way, Tarka Trail and South West Coast Path
- 1 Bedroom king size
- 1 Shower room with shower and WC
- Electric combination oven/microwave, 2 ring hob and fridge plus additional small oven
- Private off-road parking for one car
- Wi-Fi included
- 1 dog welcome, 1 more by arrangement
- Beach 19 miles, shops and pubs within walking distance
- Smart TV in the lounge area
- Charcoal BBQ
- Access to the shared, interconnected outhouse with additional freezer and outdoor items i
- Sleeps 2 1, sofa bed in the lounge
Hatherleigh offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Hatherleigh can offer.