Located in Brixham, Devon
One of two beautiful three-storey properties, within easy reach of the local town, this is a great opportunity to stay and enjoy all Brixham has to offer.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
Nestling in one of Britain’s most beautiful harbours, this pretty fisherman’s cottage offers a unique holiday experience. You will be within walking distance of the harbour where there is a multitude of boats offering pleasure or fishing trips to visitors, an array of colourful cottages and numerous seafood restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs. The English Riviera offers plenty of beaches with sheltered bays, coves and rock pools and is the perfect area to watch or partake in any number of water sports including scuba diving and sailing. You will also be within a short drive to Torquay where you’ll find the palm-lined promenade, seafront gardens, a lively harbour and an international marina. There are many attractions including Brixham Heritage Museum, Kents Cavern, Babbacombe Model Village, Kingswear/Dartmouth.
Enter on the ground floor into the lounge with comfy seating surrounding the Smart TV. Leading through into the hallway, you will find a shower room with a shower and WC. Heading up to the first floor is the master super-king-size bedroom and the kitchen/diner, the kitchen is well-equipped with an electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. To complete this property head up to the second floor where you will find the twin bedroom and a separate bathroom with shower over bath and WC.
Parking can be found in the public car park nearby. This property has adjoining doors to Port Cottage and can be booked together for larger parties, which will sleep up to eight people.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Fantastic location within walking distance to Brixham town centre, harbour, beach and restaurants
- Well-located to explore the South Devon coastal walks with your dog
- Just a short drive away from Torquay with its palm-lined promenade and Paignton Zoo
- 2 Bedrooms 1 super-king-size and 1 twin
- 1 Shower room and 1 bathroom with shower over bath
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Electric and central heating included
- Public car park within walking distance, you can unload directly outside the property
- Wi-Fi included
- 2 dogs welcome
- Shop, pub and beach within walking distance
- Smart TV in the lounge
- Linen and Towels included
- Adjoining door to Port Cottage and can be booked together to accommodate parties of 8
- Brixham is a busy fishing village situated on a very steep hill, so access to some parts of the village can be challenging
- Many of the amenities and cottages in Brixham are accessed via steps some of which can be steep
- Please contact us if you have specific requirements
- There are many small winding streets that are not suitable for cars, therefore many properties in Brixham do not have private parking
- However, alternative parking is available in local carparks
Brixham is a beautiful harbourside town on the South Devon coast on the English Riviera. Brixham has a rich maritime history and a full-size replica of the Golden Hind can be found in the Inner Harbour. A short walk further on takes you to the Brixham Battery Heritage Centre with magnificent panoramic views across the bay or find out more at the Brixham Heritage Museum.
There are regular ferry trips to Paignton and Torquay or you can book a wildlife sea-fari or a fishing trip. The area is great for learning to sail which can be done at the Torbay Sea School or crew the 78-foot heritage sailing ketch for a morning, afternoon or evening sailing trip. There are a number of festivals throughout the year including the popular Pirate Festival which attracts thousands of visitors. For relaxation, it is hard to beat Breakwater Beach, an award-winning Blue Flag beach close to the mouth of the harbour.