Located in Tedburn St Mary, Devon
Springfield Lodge, near Tedburn St Mary, can sleep four people in two bedrooms and is pet-friendly.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
Springfield Lodge, located in Tedburn St Mary, is a single-storey lodge with wonderful facilities. Sleeping 4 and pet-friendly, you can enjoy the play area, swimming pool and games room complete with table tennis.
Sitting on the Springfield Holiday Park near Tedburn St Mary is this attractive, single-storey lodge, Springfield Lodge. A brand new lodge for 2022 and located close to Devon's renowned coast and the Dartmoor National Park, this dog-friendly lodge is open-plan with two off-road parking spaces, a private decking, and an on-site swimming pool, games room, and children's play area, ideal for a family of four's next getaway!
Inside, your bright and airy home from home awaits with a well-equipped, stylish kitchen containing wooden worktops and the essentials for preparing tasty suppers. Rustle up a heart-warming meal ready to be served at the dining table for four, but why not dine alfresco on warmer days? The patio doors open onto your private decking to breakfast with countryside views! Otherwise, snuggle up on the cushioned seats of the homely sitting area and choose a family favourite to watch on the Smart TV. Whether you ramble through Dartmoor or swim in the sea at Sandy Bay, head straight to the family shower room and freshen up in the walk-in shower. Both bedrooms have been thoughtfully appointed to retire in after busy days, including a twin with contemporary storage space, the master double room with a dressing table, plenty of space for a cot, and an en-suite shower room.
You'll find plenty to do at Springfield Holiday Park with a swimming pool, children's play area, games room and an enclosed, dog-friendly space to walk your dog!
Both Tedburn St Mary and Cheriton Bishop are close by, offering village stores and old-fashioned pubs serving excellent food. However, if you're looking to explore further afield, there's so much to see and do in Dartmoor with walking, hiking, cycling, horse riding, and ancient woodlands; wander through the picturesque Stone Lane Gardens, hike up Easdon Tor, and admire the medieval Castle Drogo, owned by the National Trust.
For a change of pace, journey to the cathedral city of Exeter for The Medieval Exe Bridge, its Gothic cathedral, and Rougemont Gardens, ensuring you'll have a busy day exploring.
For more outdoor adventures, Haldon Forest Park offers cycle paths, horse riding, and zip wires, whilst further along the coast lie the port town of Exmouth, just a stone's throw away from Sandy Bay Beach, a Blue Flag beach! Also scattering the coast are the likes of Lyme Regis, Paignton, and Brixham, all surrounded by Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Ideal for touring both Cornwall and Devon, there's so much to do with a stay at Springfield Lodge.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- |Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV
- Fuel and power are included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels are included in the rent
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Decking with furniture
- Travel cot available
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (£25 charge for 2nd dog, per week)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub just over 1½ miles
- Note: Springfield Holiday Park has an enclosed dog walking park, a children's play area, a games room with table tennis, and a swimming pool open from Good Friday until the end of September
- Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
- Note: latest arrivals on-site on the first day are 10pm
- Note: There are three wooden steps up to the lodge entrance, please take care
- Note: Springfield Holiday Park does have free wifi available to all guests but please be aware that Springfield Lodge does not have its own dedicated wifi
Tedburn St Mary
Tedburn St Mary is a small pretty village situated 8 miles West of Exeter. The village has 2 pubs which cater for a range of dietary requirements and the Kings Arms has a garden with a play area for the children; it also has a village convenience store. The A30 runs through here giving easy access to Exeter and which offers an extensive range of activities for all ages.