Located in , Devon
This handsome, detached house close to the North Cornwall coast can sleep six people in three bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
Silver Crooks is a handsome, detached house close to the North Cornwall coast. Hosting three bedrooms along with two bathrooms, this property can sleep up to six guests. On the ground floor, there is a sitting area, kitchen area and formal dining room. Outside there is a garden with a lawn, patio and seating, as well as off-road parking for four cars. Silver Crooks is a lovely rural retreat perfect for a stay in this diverse part of the region.
Silver Crooks is handsome, detached house resting on the outskirts of rural Holsworthy, close to the North Cornwall coast. A comfortable retreat, this lovely family home from home enjoys a quiet location within easy reach of some of Cornwall's best beaches as well as the vast Devonshire countryside.
Enter to find an elegant dining room where you can enjoy dinner, a smart sitting room and a well-equipped kitchen with pantry. At the rear is a lovely, sunny conservatory; a good spot to start your day with a morning coffee. Head up to three nicely furnished bedrooms with pretty cottage style fabrics and wonderful views over the surrounding countryside. Freshen up in the shared bathroom on this floor which has a bath and a separate shower, so you can enjoy a long soak when you need a quiet moment.
Dine alfresco in the summer months on the neat little patio whilst little ones can run around on the lawn (with supervision). Also outside you'll find a secure garage for storing bicycles, kayaks etc.
Nearby is the Dunsdon National Nature Reserve, where you can enjoy a delightful walk, or head a little further to Tamar Lakes Activity Centre at Upper Tamar Lake where a host of activities await for all ages. For little ones, a day out to The Milky Way Adventure Park or The Big Sheep is a must. For cyclists, the Tarka Trail is not far away.
Travel to Bude on the Cornish coast where you'll find dog-friendly beaches, plenty of good eateries or try your hand at surfing with many surf schools happy to help you get on a board for the first time. If you prefer calmer waters then take a dip in the Bude Sea Pool, popular for swimming and paddleboarding. Walkers will enjoy taking in dramatic coastal landscapes from the South West Coast Path, discovering Cornwall's delightful villages and towns along the way like Crackington Haven, Boscastle, and Tintagel. Close to beaches, countryside and lots of family-friendly attractions, Silver Crooks is an excellent base for a diverse family holiday.
- Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin
- Sitting room with open fire, dining room, kitchen
- Pantry/utility room
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin
- Ground floor bathroom with shower cubicle, basin and WC
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Rayburn, conventional electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, TV, DVD Player
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for four cars
- One well-behaved pet welcome, Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile, beach 9
- 5 miles
- Note: There is a pond in the garden, and the garden is not enclosed
- Pets and children should be supervised
- Note; This property has a £100 Good Housekeeping Bond
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.