Located in Brixham, Devon
Located in a friendly holiday park with seasonal facilities available, this is an excellent choice for young families looking for a relaxing retreat in Devon.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
Situated at Fishcombe Holiday Park, this is an ideal base for couples with children looking for plenty to do while away. From March to October, the park s facilities are open to guests, including a heated indoor pool and bar with eat in or takeaway food. Away from the holiday park, the local area boasts fantastic woodland and coastal walks to unspoiled coves and nearby villages. Brixham itself has plenty to offer including an array of shops, cafes and restaurants together with boat trips from the harbour.
Well presented with tasteful décor and carefully chosen furniture, the chalet is cosy and comfortable. The open plan living area features a newly fitted kitchen for preparing delicious meals while away. This includes an electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge with icebox along with a dining table to seat four guests. At the other end of the room, you will find a carpeted lounge area with comfortable seating, a TV and DVD player and electric feature fire making a cosy spot for relaxing after a long day on foot. There are two bedrooms, one double and one twin, each displaying tasteful décor and plenty of storage space. The bedrooms share a shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and WC.
To the front of the house, there is a small but sunny terrace area with a bench and table and chairs for enjoying al fresco meals overlooking the rest of the holiday park. The property offers private allocated parking space for 1 car
- Two-bed chalet in tranquil holiday setting with a private seating area
- Within easy reach of unspoiled coves and woodland walks
- 10 to 15 minute walk through battery gardens to Brixham harbour
- Located on a holiday park with communal facilities including an indoor heated pool, bar and shop which are available between Easter and October
- Brixham boasts a good selection of shops, pubs, cafes and galleries
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 double and 1 twin
- 1 shower room with WC
- Oven, electric hob, fridge with icebox and microwave
- TV and DVD player
- Outside area with seating
- Regret no pets
- Wi-Fi is available
- Bed linen and towels included
- Electric and heating included
- Private allocated parking space for 1 car
- Park facilities open from March to October including a heated indoor pool and eatery
- Arrival time at 3pm
- Due to the current situation, the only facilities that are not available at the moment is the children's play area and the swimming pool
- The indoor swimming pool will be open on the 25th of July, following government guidelines and the holiday park rules
Brixham is a beautiful harbourside town on the South Devon coast on the English Riviera. Brixham has a rich maritime history and a full-size replica of the Golden Hind can be found in the Inner Harbour. A short walk further on takes you to the Brixham Battery Heritage Centre with magnificent panoramic views across the bay or find out more at the Brixham Heritage Museum.
There are regular ferry trips to Paignton and Torquay or you can book a wildlife sea-fari or a fishing trip. The area is great for learning to sail which can be done at the Torbay Sea School or crew the 78-foot heritage sailing ketch for a morning, afternoon or evening sailing trip. There are a number of festivals throughout the year including the popular Pirate Festival which attracts thousands of visitors. For relaxation, it is hard to beat Breakwater Beach, an award-winning Blue Flag beach close to the mouth of the harbour.