Located in Brixham, Devon
Lodge style property with sea views, situated on a holiday park overlooking St Mary's Bay,
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 1
This property is located on a holiday park just above St Mary’s Bay, on the outskirts of Brixham. The beach which is just a few minutes’ walk away, is a secluded sand and shingle bay surrounded by cliffs and is just a short walk from Berryhead Nature Reserve with its coastal walks and Guardhouse Cafe. Brixham town centre is just over a mile from the park and offers a range of shops and restaurants, including many which specialise in serving local seafood. The busy harbour makes a fascinating place to spend an afternoon, watching the boats come and go, visiting the fascinating replica of the Golden Hind, taking a trip on one of the pleasure craft, or perhaps following the footsteps of the area’s notorious pirates, by taking the self-guided Black Beard Trail.
This privately-owned lodge-style property is contemporarily styled and provides comfortable accommodation for up to six guests. The spacious open-plan living area has two large, comfortable sofas for sitting back and relaxing in front of the TV and DVD or taking in the views along the coastline. The dining table seats six, beyond which, guests will find the kitchen which is well-equipped with an oven, hob, American-style fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. The property has three bedrooms, the first of which is a spacious king-size room with a separate dressing area and an en-suite shower room with a walk-in shower and WC. The two remaining bedrooms are fitted with twin beds and built in storage. The main shower room, like the en-suite, has a walk-in shower and WC.
Outside, there is a spacious enclose decked terrace to the front of the property, which is accessed through patio doors from the living area and offers views to St Mary’s Bay, garden furniture, and a BBQ. Meanwhile, the sister holiday park has all the facilities for guests to enjoy, which is about a 10 minute walk from the property. There is off-road parking provided.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Stunning sea views from the private decked veranda
- Direct access to the coastal path and the beach at St Mary’s Bay
- Perfect place to unwind and relax in this private single-storey lodge
- Located around 1½ miles from Brixham town centre and harbour
- Sleeps 6
- Three bedrooms
- 1 double, 2 twin rooms
- 2 shower rooms with WC (1 en suite to double room)
- TV and DVD
- Oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer
- Electric and heating included
- Linen included
- Travel cot and booster seat available
- 1 Dog welcome
- Off-road parking
- Beach, shop, and restaurant within walking distance
- Riviera Bay is currently undergoing updates, to the landscape, new lodges, so there are no facilities, so whilst this is happening you will be able to use the sister park Lanscove, where you can use all the facilities that you enjoyed at Riviera Bay between the 1st of March and the 1st of November
- Due to the current situation, not all the facilities advertised at this property may be available or will require social distancing
- Due to government guidelines the swimming pool, indoor play area and live shows will not be available at the moment
- Swimming pools we anticipate that most of our outdoor pools will be ready to open by Monday 13th July with indoor pools re opening on Saturday 25th July
Brixham is a beautiful harbourside town on the South Devon coast on the English Riviera. Brixham has a rich maritime history and a full-size replica of the Golden Hind can be found in the Inner Harbour. A short walk further on takes you to the Brixham Battery Heritage Centre with magnificent panoramic views across the bay or find out more at the Brixham Heritage Museum.
There are regular ferry trips to Paignton and Torquay or you can book a wildlife sea-fari or a fishing trip. The area is great for learning to sail which can be done at the Torbay Sea School or crew the 78-foot heritage sailing ketch for a morning, afternoon or evening sailing trip. There are a number of festivals throughout the year including the popular Pirate Festival which attracts thousands of visitors. For relaxation, it is hard to beat Breakwater Beach, an award-winning Blue Flag beach close to the mouth of the harbour.