Located in , Devon
This stunning period coastal home is within walking distance of Ilfracombe's picturesque harbour, has been lovingly refurbished in a contemporary yet sympathetic style, and is perfectly placed to explore the whole of North Devon and beyond.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Pet Friendly: No
You will be ideally situated to explore all that North Devon offers, and with Tunnels’ Beach just a short stroll away you can enjoy a drink or ice cream in the sun. Alternatively, head to the high street and discover a variety of independent shops, pubs and restaurants, or wander down to the pretty harbour where you will find Verity, Damien Hirst’s famous sculpture. Further sand and sea can be found just a short drive away at Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, all offering excellent surfing opportunities. Walkers can enjoy exploring nearby Exmoor and the South West Coast Path, both offering stunning scenery. Other places of interest accessible from here include the historic market town of Barnstaple; the pretty fishing village of Appledore; Exmoor Zoo and Combe Martin’s Wildlife Park.
Step inside this impressive coastal home via the gorgeous period hallway and firstly into the beautiful lounge. This boasts a lovely bay window and comfortable seating arranged around a Smart TV and is the perfect place to relax in style after a day at the beach. Located on the opposite side of the hall is an equally grand space: a fabulous open-plan kitchen diner with a further bay window and also a door leading to outside meaning that you can dine alfresco with ease when the weather permits. The kitchen itself is also perfectly appointed and offers a great range of appliances and equipment including an electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. Further to this and located just off the hallway there is also a useful utility/boot room with a washing machine and tumble dryer. Venturing up the stairs and towards the bedrooms, you will then discover the family bathroom which is located on a half-level and includes a fabulous freestanding bath and WC. Head slightly further to the first floor where you will then discover the first of the beautiful bedrooms, both boasting a king-size bed, Smart TV, bay window and en-suite shower room with WC. Completing the offering inside the property and located on the second floor are two further bedrooms, a twin and a triple bunk bedroom (with a single over a double bed), again both offering lovely en-suite facilities in the form of a shower room with WC.
Outside, further highlights await in the shape of a pretty enclosed decked patio area with garden furniture and a BBQ. Here you can enjoy your morning coffee in the open air during warm weather or dining alfresco at the end of the day. The apartment is a short walk from the beach and a great selection of public outside spaces. A parking permit for one car is also provided, and further parking is available in nearby public car parks.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Beautiful period coastal home with the beach and amenities a walk away
- Lovingly fitted and furnished to provide a comfortable home from home
- Visit the beaches of Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton or explore the rugged terrain on nearby Exmoor
- 4 bedrooms 2 king-size, 1 twin and 1 triple bunk bedroom (with single over the double bed)
- 4 en suite shower rooms with WC and 1 bathroom with WC
- Electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility/boot room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Smart TV in the lounge and both king size bedrooms
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Sleeps 8 1 utilising the triple bunk bedroom
- Decked area with seating and gas BBQ
- Parking permit for 1 car provided and further parking available in nearby public car parks
- Beach, pubs and shops all within walking distance
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.