Located in , Devon
This deceptively light and spacious coastal apartment is within walking distance of Ilfracombe s picturesque harbour, has been lovingly fitted and furnished in a fresh contemporary style, and is perfectly placed to explore the whole of North Devon and beyond.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
Head to the high street and discover a variety of independent shops, pubs and restaurants, or wander down to the pretty harbour where you will find Verity, Damien Hirst’s famous sculpture. Tunnels’ Beach is also just a short stroll away and here you can enjoy a drink or ice cream in the sun. Alternatively, further sand and sea can be found just a short drive away at Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, all offering excellent surfing opportunities. Walkers can enjoy exploring the nearby South West Coast Path and Exmoor, both offering stunning scenery. Other places of interest accessible from here include Exmoor Zoo and Combe Martin’s Wildlife Park, the historic market town of Barnstaple, and the pretty fishing village of Appledore.
Head down the steps from street level and into this deceptively light and spacious apartment. Firstly you will find yourself in the lovely open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner with Smart TV, and this sociable space provides somewhere for everyone to relax at the end of the day. The well-designed kitchen is equipped with a fabulous range of appliances, boasting an electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and also a washing machine. Located on the same floor and towards the rear of the apartment, you will then find the beautiful bedrooms, the first of which is a perfectly presented king-size room with a Smart TV and an en-suite shower room with WC. Completing the offering inside the property and making it a great option for families as well as couples is a cosy twin room, and servicing this is a separate bathroom with a WC.
There is a tiny enclosed courtyard with seating approached via a set of French doors leading from the lounge area, and the apartment is a short walk from the beach and a great selection of public outside spaces. A parking permit for one car is also provided.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Beautifully presented coastal apartment in a convenient location with the beach and amenities a walk away
- Lovingly fitted and furnished with contemporary styling to provide a comfortable base for couples and families alike
- Explore the rugged terrain on nearby Exmoor and visit the beaches of Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton
- 2 bedrooms 1 king-size and 1 twin
- 1 en suite shower room with WC and 1 bathroom with WC
- Electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Smart TV in the lounge and king size bedroom
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Parking permit for 1 car provided
- Enclosed courtyard with seating
- Beach, pubs and shops all within walking distance
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.