Quoit X Barn
Located in Stoodleigh, Devon
Quoit X Barn rests in Stoodleigh and can sleep four people in two bedrooms and is pet-friendly.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
Quoit X Barn is a single-storey barn conversion in the small village of Stoodleigh. It has a wonderful open-plan interior, perfect for a sociable holiday. It sleeps 4 guests across 2 bedrooms and is pet-friendly, accepting up to two pets.
Quoit X Barn is a beautifully presented barn settled on a farm in the Devon village of Stoodleigh. This single-storey property is ideal for families, couples, or friends.
Quoit X Barn enjoys vaulted ceilings, a woodburning stove and a woodland walk from the foot of the door, perfect for your canine companions. The open-plan living space is a charming place, featuring a shaker-style kitchen with a spacious island and a host of amenities. It has an electric range cooker, a hob, a microwave, a fridge/freezer, a washing machine, and a dishwasher. Settle down at the dining table to savour mealtimes together, or why not have an alfresco affair in the enclosed courtyard area to admire the countryside backdrop? Or choose to relax on the sofa as the Smart TV plays a family favourite.
After exploring the countryside of Devon, leave your muddy shoes in the boot room and rinse the day away in your own en-suite shower room. There are two lovely bedrooms to rest your head, with a king-size and a zip/link super-king-size for flexible sleeping, both with TVs.
Begin your day by exploring the woodland trail and you can refuel at the local pub the Stoodleigh Inn for a home-cooked meal (do check for opening times). The owner's family owns a vineyard nearby so in the evening watch the sunset with a glass of wine. Dog owners will appreciate the exclusive use of the enclosed paddock located just a few paces from the patio area.
A scenic car journey will lead you to the village of Bampton for your amenities, with a great selection of shops and pubs, as well as easy access to the sprawling Exmoor National Park for a ramble.
Tiverton is a great destination for those who enjoy exploring historic homes and gardens, as well as taking in the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside. Visit the Grand Western Canal, Tiverton Museum or the National Trust property Knightshayes. There are plenty of opportunities for walks, bike rides, and picnics, making it the perfect place to relax and recharge.
For a recuperating retreat, choose Quoit X Barn
- Two bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV and en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x king-size with TV and en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and kitchen area with woodburning stove
- Boot room
- Oil central heating with a wood-burning stove
- Electric Everhot oven with hob, plus induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 3/4 dishwasher, and BBQ
- Smart TV, 2 x TV, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for the wood-burning stove are included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels are included in the rent
- Travel cot available on request
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Rear enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (£25 charge per week for 2nd dog)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop just under 5 miles, pub 150 metres
Stoodleigh offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Stoodleigh can offer.