Located in Beaworthy, Devon
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
Amidst the stunning natural beauty of West Devon, Northcombe Bungalow is a spacious detached haven with stunning views across the valley. The property has its own large garden, and is set on the edge of the owner’s equestrian centre. Woodland walks are available from the door. Roadford Lake is just 2 miles and offers coarse and trout fishing, lovely lakeside walks, picnic areas and water sports. Walking, cycling, fishing, golf and riding are available locally. North Devon and North Cornwall Coast, Bodmin and Dartmoor National Parks are close by. RHS Rosemoor Gardens and Dartington Crystal Factory, 20 miles, and Exmoor, 45 miles, are within easy reach. For a great day out the famous Eden Project is just an hour’s drive. Shops 4 miles, pub 2 miles.
- Complete with stunning views and nearby attractions, Northcombe Bungalow is a spacious property, perfect for that getaway
- All on the ground floor
- Living room: With TV and DVD player
- Kitchen/dining room: With electric wood burner, electric cooker, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Conservatory: With French doors leading to garden
- Utility room: With dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedroom 1: With double bed
- Bedroom 2: With twin beds
- Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet
- Bathroom: With bath and toilet
- Oil central heating and partial electric storage heaters, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included
- Cot and highchair
- Telephone - incoming calls only
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Amidst the stunning natural beauty of West Devon, Northcombe Bungalow is a spacious detached haven with stunning views across the valley
- The property has its own large garden, and is set on the edge of the owner’s equestrian centre
- Woodland walks are available from the door
- Roadford Lake is just 2 miles and offers coarse and trout fishing, lovely lakeside walks, picnic areas and water sports
- Walking, cycling, fishing, golf and riding are available locally
- North Devon and North Cornwall Coast, Bodmin and Dartmoor National Parks are close by
- RHS Rosemoor Gardens and Dartington Crystal Factory, 20 miles, and Exmoor, 45 miles, are within easy reach
- For a great day out the famous Eden Project is just an hour’s drive
- Shops 4 miles, pub 2 miles
A haven of peace and tranquility, so very dog friendly. For walkers, a paradise with an excellent guide to all local walks with maps and clear instructions. We experienced Storm Dennis so that and a dicey hip walks were out locally. Bird life was super and there were generous supplies of bird food provided for the bird table. We were comfortable and warm. Mattress toppers would enhance the comfort of the beds. I wasn’t able to let Isaac the greyhound loose in garden as fencing was very low at the back. There were also lumps of wet old dog poo on parts of the lawn which I removed in case he stepped in it. The utility room was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our break and would love to come in a drier season. Thank you for welcome cake and milk on arrival.
Spacious bungalow.peaceful location.
Bungalow was very clean comfortable and very well equipped so much cupboard space very spacious and well decorated could not fault it in any way. Garden a lovely sun trap which the dog loved. The only down side was the extremely narrow roads but we expected this due to to the location which did not spoil the week, weather was glorious for September would certainly go again , would highly recommend Northcombe Bungalow
Delightfully quiet and peaceful.
It was a lovely secluded place to be.. comfortable although a little outdated.. could do with updating.. Tv only had 2 channels.. BBC1 & BBC2 loved the different wild birds coming to the bird table for food.. our Dogs loved the big garden..
Wonderful! A most restful Location and very private.
A lovely place to stay, nice and quiet with lots of wildlife in garden, Rabbits, woodpeckers, nuthatch etc. Location good for coast and Dartmoor walks. Would definitely come back again.
Third May holiday in lovely West Devon Northcombe is deep in the Devon countryside yet just brief drive from Okehampton or Launceston. Bungalow is comfortable, well equipped and great for dogs. Owners are lovely too which helps.
It is very quiet but that is why it was chosen we have been to one on the A3079 and all you got was traffic this one was perfect lovely garden plenty of wildlife off the beaten track just great. The Bungalow was really lovely the beds were very comfortable . Plenty of space my favourite part was the conservatory .I would book again . I never saw the owners ,they left us Cake and Milk that was nice thank you for that.
A lovely cottage for a quiet getaway. Very spacious, well equipped and genuinely dog friendly.
Beaworthy offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Beaworthy can offer.