Little Folly Barn
Located in Ipplepen, Devon
A delightful converted barn situated close to Newton Abbot and Torbay, offering the perfect base for a peaceful family retreat.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 1
Nestled in the quiet hamlet of Dainton and within easy access of Newton Abbot, Totnes and the beautiful beaches of the English Riviera, this stunning holiday home is the perfect base for exploring South Devon and all it has to offer. The picturesque Torquay Harbour is located a short car journey away boasting an array of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Other attractions and places of interest in the area include the historic naval city of Plymouth, Exeter – famed for its stunning cathedral and shopping, The Princess Theatre, Paignton Zoo, Dartmoor National Park, Kent’s Cavern, Dartmouth Steam Railway, Torre Abbey and numerous National Trust properties. Dainton golf club is just a short walk from the property for any keen golfers out there.
Step inside this charming property on the ground floor where you will find yourself in the open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner. The lounge features comfortable seating for all guests with a TV, perfect for unwinding after a day of exploring the local area. The kitchen has everything you need to create a family meal, with an electric oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. There is also a lovely dining table with seating for all guests. Completing the ground floor is the shower room with shower and WC. Moving up the spiral staircase to the first floor, you will find two bedrooms, a king-size and a twin zip-and-link (which can be made into a super-king-size on request), both have a TV for those lazy mornings.
Outside the property, there is a small terrace area with seating, a great spot to take in the sun and some al fresco dining. There is also a lovely lawned area which is perfect for guests with children and your four-legged friend wanting to play outside. There is off-road road parking for one car located at the side of the property.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Beautiful, chic and stylish four-person retreat
- Peaceful location with enclosed garden
- Within easy reach for walks, perfect for families with a dog
- 2 bedrooms 1 king-size, 1 twin zip and link (which can be made into a super king-size on request)
- 1 shower room with shower and WC (located on the ground floor)
- Electric oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine
- TV in the lounge and both bedrooms all with Netflix
- Terraced area plus lawned area, both with seating
- Own gated access to enclosed garden with patio and BBQ
- Wi fi included
- 1 dog is welcome
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Beach 5 miles, pub 1½ miles, shop and golf course with restaurant within walking distance
- Woodburner installed and ready for use from November 2021
Ipplepen offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Ipplepen can offer.