Located in Ivybridge, Devon
This charming cottage boasts a beautifully maintained garden and a peaceful rural location within easy reach of South Devon s many attractions.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
Located at the end of a private drive, this secluded property enjoys lovely, uninterrupted rural views. Enjoy peaceful walks from the doorstep or venture a little further to reach Dartmoor National Park, where unbeatable walking and cycling trails can be found to the backdrop of breath-taking landscapes and wildlife. Head to the coast and the charming towns of Brixham, Salcombe and Dartmouth to sample freshly caught seafood and browse the many independent shops, galleries and cafes.
This cosy cottage offers comfortable and contemporary accommodation throughout. The kitchen is a bright and airy space in which to prepare meals during your stay. Here you will find an electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, while a further sink, washing machine and tumble dryer are located in a separate utility room. Enjoy your meals at the dining table overlooking the garden before retiring to the lounge area for the evening. Cosy up on chilly nights beside the wood burner, lose yourself in one of the books on display or curl up in front of a film using the smart TV/DVD. There is a bathroom on the ground floor with a separate shower, while a shower room is located on the first floor together with the bedrooms. Both the super-king-size bedroom and the twin bedroom benefit from fresh decor, high ceilings and pretty views of the garden below.
Outside, the beautifully stocked and cared-for garden is a tranquil and relaxing space in which to enjoy summer BBQs or al fresco drinks at the garden furniture. While adults make the most of the peace and quiet, children can head to the shared play area where there is a swing, slide and sandpit.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Delightful cottage in a secluded rural location
- Nestled within beautiful gardens with far-reaching countryside views
- Close to Dartmoor National Park’s stunning scenery and diverse wildlife
- Within a short drive of historic Plymouth with its Hoe, Barbican and National Marine Aquarium
- Within easy reach of the coastal towns of Brixham, Salcombe and Dartmouth
- Other nearby attractions include Ashburton, Totnes and Burgh Island
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 super king size
- 1 twin with an additional pull out bed
- 1 downstairs bathroom with separate shower and WC
- 1 shower room and WC upstairs
- Electric oven and halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room
- Wood burner with the first basket of logs included
- Wi-Fi included
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome
- Beach 10 miles
- Shop 1 mile and pub 2 miles
Ivybridge is a pretty town surrounded by beautiful countryside and moorland. Ivybridge is home to Glanvilles Mill's shopping centre and the town has a variety of cafes and restaurants to suit all. Visit the Donkey Sanctuary and Filham Park both in Ivybridge, or for those horticulturalists then Lukeland Gardens is one to visit with its never-ending and magical places to explore. A bit further afield is Dartmoor Zoo or if you are looking for a beach without the crowds, then Mothecome and Challaborough Beaches are ones to explore.