Located in Westward Ho!, Devon
A luxury and contemporary property with sea views for some stunning sunsets, with two miles of golden sands and a national park on the doorstep this is the perfect retreat for families and dogs.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pet Friendly: 3
The property is an unrivalled location in Westward Ho! for accessing both the beach which is literally a stone’s throw away, and the village is a short level walk away and offers a variety of restaurants, shops and cafes along with a surf school and the championship golf course; Royal North Devon. The wider (Bideford) Bay includes the nearby villages of Appledore & Instow both a very short drive away and well worth a visit.
Enter this reverse level property on the ground floor where you will find the four bedrooms, these include two king-size bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms with shower and WC. The further two bedrooms consist of super king-size zip and link beds (which can be made up as a twin on request). Completing the ground floor is the bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC. Heading upstairs to the first floor you will find the lounge/kitchen with access to two balconies, one to the front of the property and one to the rear. Relax in the lounge area with 4k Smart TV, UHD Blu ray player and Sonos speaker after a long day of exploring. The kitchen area with breakfast bar and seating is equipped with premium appliances throughout; double oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine and microwave. The separate dining room provides seating for eight, where you can enjoy a family meal together. Completing the first floor is the snug with smart TV and Xbox one games console.
The fully enclosed garden has seating and a BBQ on the patio area. There garage/utility area has a table tennis table, washing machine and tumble dryer and off-road parking for three cars is available on the driveway.
- A stone's throw from the golden sands of Westward Ho! beach, perfect for families and dogs
- Fabulous sea views across to Lundy and Bideford Bay
- Spacious accommodation with front and rear balconies
- 4 bedrooms 2 super king-size zip and link rooms (which can be made up as twins on request) and 2 king-size rooms
- 1 bathroom (with bath and separate shower) and 2 en suite shower rooms
- 3 dogs welcome
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Beach, restaurant, pubs and shops within walking distance
- 4k Smart TV, UHD Blu ray player and Sonos speaker in lounge and Smart TV and Xbox One games console in the snug
- Double oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine and microwave
- Garage/Utility area with a table tennis table, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wi-Fi included
- Bath and hand towels included, please bring beach towels
- Electric, underfloor heating on the first floor and central heating included
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available
Westward Ho! is a pretty coastal village. The seafront is a very popular spot for surfers and a variety of water sports. There are lifeguards on patrol on the beach in the summer making it feel very safe and secure for families. The beach has been awarded the Blue Flag for its cleanliness. Dogs are welcomed on the beach all year. During the summer there are signs directing you to which area of the beach are dog friendly. The village is surrounded by cliffs and an estuary. There are lots of nature trails and paths leading to neighbouring towns such as Bideford. For the adventurers, The Ultimate Adventure Centre in Bideford, fun for all the family. The Pebble Ridge Adventure Golf and Go Karts are worth a visit. The village has a few gift shops, a local store and a pharmacy. The village is also home to a few surfing and water sports shops. There are 3 pubs in Westward Ho! The local town of Bideford is 10 minutes by car. Further on is Barnstaple which is 21 minutes away.