Located in , Devon
This charming, terraced property is a convenient, level walk to the centre of Ilfracombe. This seaside town has much to offer with the harbour, beach and all amenities on tap to enjoy.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
You will be ideally situated to explore all that North Devon offers, and with Tunnels Beach just a short stroll away you can enjoy a drink or ice cream in the sun. Alternatively, walk the Torrs walk a pretty ramble along the coast to the village of Lee, or head to the high street and discover a variety of independent shops, pubs and restaurants. The harbour is the home of Verity, Damien Hirst’s famous sculpture. Further sand and sea can be found just a short drive away at Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, all offering excellent surfing opportunities. Walkers can enjoy exploring nearby Exmoor and the South West Coast Path, both offering stunning scenery. Other places of interest accessible from here include the pretty fishing village of Appledore, the National Trust’s Arlington Court, Watermouth Castle and Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park.
On entering this cosy family home, you will find yourself in the open plan lounge diner with Smart TV, comfy seating and electric fire. The dining area can seat four comfortably and there are a collection of books and games for you to enjoy. A step up leads to the well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals including an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Back through the dining area and head up the stairs to the first of the three bedrooms, a spacious double with Smart TV and a further twin room with TV. Completing this floor is the bathroom with bath, and separate shower cubicle and WC.
Stepping outside there is a rear courtyard with steps leading up to a gravelled area with seating. There is also a handy outside WC. Roadside parking is available nearby, alternatively, there are long-stay public car parks located nearby.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- From the property, you are only a short walk from the famous Tunnels Beach
- The harbour beach, shops, pubs and restaurants are within walking distance
- A short drive to the spectacular sandy beaches of Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton
- 2 bedrooms 1 double and 1 twin
- 1 bathroom with bath and separate shower and WC
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Smart TV in lounge and double room and TV in a single room
- Rear enclosed terraced courtyard garden
- Roadside parking (subject to availability), alternatively public car parks
- Beach shops, pubs and restaurants within walking distance
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.