Located in , Devon
A lovingly renovated annexe provides a relaxing getaway where no attention to detail has been forgotten. A perfect location for those wanting to experience the countryside at its finest, yet with lots to discover on the doorstep.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
Located in the heart of Mid Devon you will be perfectly placed for exploring the whole of this popular county. There are miles of walks to be enjoyed directly from the property which meander through a rural landscape teeming with wildlife. There are an array of market towns and pretty villages to explore in the area including South Molton, Tiverton, Crediton and Witheridge. Enjoy days out in the National Parks of Dartmoor and Exmoor perfect for those wishing to walk or cycle this awe-inspiring landscape. Head to the north to discover the string of sandy beaches on the North Devon Coast, including Saunton, Croyde and Westward Ho! together with a collection of traditional fishing villages.
From the parking area follow the path around to the beautiful, characterful accommodation which boasts a ‘quirky’ layout, a perfect escape for families and couples alike. Enter straight into the light and an airy immaculate twin bedroom which leads to the kitchen/diner. The perfectly equipped kitchen has an electric oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher and microwave – it is a great space for cooking lazy breakfasts or trying out new recipes. There is also a useful cloakroom with WC. Head up the stairs to the lounge with apex ceilings, beautiful exposed beams, a wood burner and large French doors opening onto the decking. Settle in for a snug evening with a feast, a bottle of wine and a film on the Smart TV. Completing the first-floor accommodation is a double bedroom with a TV and a bathroom with a hand-held shower attachment over a bath and a WC. Please note that on the first floor adding to the character of the property, there are low beams and sloping ceilings.
Outside there is an enclosed garden with countryside views, great for both you and your four-legged friend to relax in. Guests will find a table and chairs on the decking, a charcoal BBQ as well as seating at the top of the garden where the views are far-reaching over the fields and beyond. There is ample off-road parking available. Please note this property has a private water supply.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- This stylish property is bursting with character and boasts a wood burner for cosy evenings
- After a day of exploring, relax in the enclosed garden with panoramic countryside views
- A convenient central location perfect for touring beautiful Mid Devon
- 2 bedrooms 1 double and 1 twin (front door enters into this room)
- 1 bathroom with handheld shower attachment over bath and WC and 1 separate WC
- Electric oven and hob, Tassimo Coffee machine, microwave, fridge with ice compartment and dishwasher
- Wood burner (first basket of logs provided)
- Smart TV in the lounge and a TV in the double bedroom
- Wi-Fi included
- Enclosed garden with decking, seating and charcoal BBQ
- Ample off road parking
- 1 dog welcome
- Shop 3
- 5 miles and pub 3 miles
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Please note there are low beams and sloping ceilings on the first floor
- Private water supply
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.