Heron Cottage Ipplepen
Located in , Devon
A beautiful cottage set within a small complex, complete with a shared heated indoor pool, games room and outdoor play area.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
This lovely cottage is set within the rolling Devonshire countryside, close to many rural and seaside towns. With Torquay a short distance away with its beautiful palm-lined promenade, lively marina and harbour, seafront gardens and a variety of cafes, pubs and restaurants, there is plenty to keep you busy. Other places to visit include Dartmouth with its upmarket shops and galleries, and Totnes with its castle and abundance of locally sourced food and cafes. Also nearby are some brilliant family attractions including Woodlands Adventure Park, Crealy Adventure Park, Dartmoor National Park and numerous National Trust sites.
Step inside this wonderful cottage to find yourself in the open-plan kitchen/diner. There is plenty of seating for all guests around the table and the kitchen has everything you will need to cook a hearty meal after a trip to the local shops. The kitchen comprises an electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Moving through the kitchen will lead you to the light and airy lounge, benefiting from double doors that open to the patio area, with stunning countryside views. Here you will be able to relax after a day of exploring the South Devon coast, with comfortable seating around the wood burner and a Smart TV to keep the family entertained. Upstairs, you will find a double bedroom with a TV, a double bedroom facing the front of the property and a twin bedroom. There is also a bathroom featuring a shower over the bath and WC, along with a convenient separate WC.
Stepping outside the back of the cottage will lead you to a peaceful garden complete with a patio and lawned area. There is seating for al fresco dining or simply relaxing with a cool drink in the sun. There is also a lovely courtyard area with additional seating and a BBQ, along with a shared play area and games room for the children. For those looking for something more active, there is a shared indoor heated pool available as well. Parking for two cars is available in the car park which includes an electric charging point for electric cars.
Please note there is a refundable £150 security deposit for this property payable closer to the start of your holiday.
- A great family base to explore Dartmoor National Park and many local beaches
- Set within a complex in the peaceful South Devon countryside
- Communal indoor heated swimming pool and children's play area
- 3 bedrooms 2 doubles, 1 twin
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath and WC and separate WC
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
- Shared tumble dryer onsite coin-operated
- Wood burner ( first basket of logs included)
- Highchair and travel cot are available
- Smart TV in the lounge and TV in the master bedroom
- Off-road parking for 3 cars with an electric charging point
- Shared heated indoor swimming pool, shared children's play area and games room with pool table (there is a small charge for this), table tennis, table football and soft play
- Shared outdoor play area with swings and climbing frame
- Beach 7 miles, shop and pub within walking distance
- Please note a security deposit of 150 is required for this property, paid directly to the owner prior to arrival
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.