Hartnolls Lodge Woolacombe
Located in , Devon
This stylish lodge sits in a peaceful spot on the grounds of the owner s home, yet where privacy is assured. The lodge is well furnished and provides luxurious and comfortable surroundings.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
The beautiful sands at Woolacombe are a short distance as are the popular beaches at Croyde and Saunton, all providing excellent surfing. Alternatively head over to Ilfracombe, where you can see Damian Hirst’s Verity, dine in the quayside restaurants, relax on Tunnels Beaches or enjoy a boat trip along the coast. Walkers are well-catered for with nearby access to the South West Coast Path, Exmoor and the popular Tarka Trail (50m), which offers off-road walking and cycling. Other attractions include Watermouth Castle, Lynton Cliff Railway and National Trust Arlington Court.
On entering the lodge you are immediately aware of the quality, style and thought that has been put into this build, stepping into the entrance hall there is a spacious bedroom to your left with a king-size bed and large angled windows letting in lots of natural light. Straight ahead is the shower room, again spacious with shower and WC, the large mirror in this room allows you to connect and play music whilst you shower. The open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner beckons you to relax with comfy seating surrounding the Smart TV with a soundbar. The kitchen/diner has everything you could possibly need, with a dining table, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment, dish-washer and washer/dryer.
Sliding doors open onto the enclosed garden, stepping outside from the lounge is a decked patio with garden furniture and level access to your own private hot tub, (robes and slippers provided). A lawn area has a charcoal BBQ and views over adjacent fields and the sea on the horizon. There is private off-road parking for one car.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Superb couples' getaway, this lodge sits in the seaside town of Woolacombe
- Sit back and relax in your own private garden with a hot tub and garden furniture
- Enjoy superb walking along the South West Coastal path or the Tarka Trail
- 1 bedroom king size
- 1 shower room with shower and WC
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Private off-road parking for 1 car
- Beach shops and pubs 2 miles
- Smart TV and sound bar in the lounge
- Enclosed rear garden with decked area, lawn area with charcoal BBQ
- Hot tub (robes and slippers included)
- Travel cot and highchair available
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.