Located in Combe Martin, Devon
This fabulous family-friendly property has been lovingly fitting and furnished in a contemporary country style, boasts access to a shared indoor heated pool, and is perfectly placed for touring the whole of North Devon.
- Sleeps: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pet Friendly: 2
Head towards the coast and visit Combe Martin which boasts a pretty harbour and sheltered sandy bay with a 17th-century inn, post office, bakery and a selection of independent shops. From here the South West Coast Path offers walks with breathtaking views and enthusiastic walkers can head out towards the expansive surfing beaches of Croyde, Saunton and Woolacombe on foot. A short drive away, the traditional Victorian seaside town of Ilfracombe offers a wealth of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as traditional amusement arcades, cinema, Landmark Theatre and Damien Hirst’s Verity. Other attractions include Lynton and Lynmouth, Exmoor National Park, Watermouth Castle, Lee Abbey, The Wildlife and Dinosaur Park, Exmoor Zoo and The North Devon Farm Park.
Stepping inside this delightful property you will immediately find yourself in a spacious hallway which firstly leads into the lounge. Here cosy sofas sit in front of a Smart TV, Blu ray, Bluetooth soundbar, and wood burner; and a set of French doors let the light in and provide access to outside. The next room is the beautifully appointed kitchen/diner, and this also boasts French doors to outside alongside a well-equipped kitchen area including an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. As you venture back into the hallway and just before you head upstairs you will find that there is a separate WC located by the front door. The first floor of this lovely property has four bedrooms and these all boast a TV and consist of two king-size bedrooms, both with en suite shower and WC and two twin bedrooms. Finally, there is a stylish bathroom with handheld shower over bath, separate shower and WC.
Outside of the property, there is a patio area with garden furniture and charcoal BBQ to the rear, which provides a great venue for al fresco dining, and a further small patio area to the front. Designated off-road parking for four cars is provided. For your entire holiday, you will benefit from free access pass to an array of on-site facilities including a shared indoor heating swimming pool. (Please kindly note all site facilities open Apr-Oct (inclusive), however during Winter, not all are available (please call for further information).
- Stunning North Devon coast and South West Coast Path just four miles away or visit Exmoor Zoo and Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
- Stylish fittings and furnishings throughout including a warming wood burner and garden
- Purpose-built holiday cottage in the grounds of the family-run country park where you can enjoy access to an array of on-site facilities including a shared indoor swimming pool
- Covid19 update Due to the current situation with Covid 19 the shared facilities advertised at this property may be closed
- This is subject to change/extension due to any further government guidance
- 4 bedrooms 2 king-size and 2 twins
- 2 en suite shower rooms, 1 bathroom, and 1 separate WC
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer
- Leisure facilities free access pass to site facilities including an indoor swimming pool
- Please kindly note all site facilities open Apr-Oct (inclusive), however during Winter, not all are available (please call for further information)
- Wood burner logs included
- Electric and underfloor heating included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Wi-Fi included
- 2 dogs welcome (further by arrangement)
- Beach 4 miles, pub and shop on site
- A complex of properties
- Smart TV, Blu ray, Bluetooth soundbar in lounge and TV in every bedroom
- Charcoal BBQ available
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate and fireguard all available please request at the time of booking
Combe Martin exemplifies the best of both worlds lying on the edge of Exmoor National Park and the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty while being on the popular North Devon coast. It is home to Combe Martin Beach, a sandy sheltered beach with some rocks to one side that is perfect for rockpooling that accepts pets between October and April. For a bit more seclusion take a 2km walk (steep in places) to Wild Pear Beach a very pretty cove protected by cliffs with more golden sands to enjoy. A visit to Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur is a must, set in beautiful surroundings with streams and waterfalls with a diverse collection of animals including meerkats, wolves, triceratops and brachiosaurus! No fewer than 10 gardens are within travelling distance as well as a host of National Trust properties you may need to stay an extra week to take everything in.