Harcombe House Bungalow 3
Located in Chudleigh, Devon
Harcombe House Bungalow 3 rests in Chudleigh, sleeping six in three bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
The living areas in the property consist of an open-plan living area with a kitchen with an electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dining seating for six, and a sitting area with a TV. The bedrooms consist of a double and two twins, along with a bathroom and a cloakroom. Outside, there is a private garden with a lawn, patio and furniture, as well as off-road parking. Within 2.7 miles, you will find a shop, and a bar on-site, and please note that this is a non-smoking property. WiFi, fuel, power, bed linen and towels are all included in the price. Sorry, no pets (apart from registered assistance dogs with a laminated ID card and a copy of certificate sent prior to arrival). Adventure awaits at Harcombe House Bungalow 3. Note: The park and facilities on offer have limited times and some facilities need to be booked in advance. Note: Some facilities are 18+ only. Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am. Note: The site is accessed via a single track and up a slight hill. Note: No bikes, scooters and skateboards are permitted on-site.
Harcombe House Bungalow 3 is located within the 320-acre Harcombe House estate, which is set in Chudleigh, Devon. Harcombe House Bungalow 3 is a wonderful option for couples or families of six, thanks to its convenient location just 10 miles from Exeter and proximity to the Dartmoor National Park, as well as to the many on-site amenities it provides, such as an indoor pool, gym, games room, launderette, bar area, restaurant, woodland walks, children's playground, and two fishing lakes.
The front garden is lovely, and there's a picnic bench there for when the weather is nice enough to enjoy your meal outside. There is an inviting living area with a TV and soft corner sofa and armchair, perfect for unwinding with loved ones after a day of exploring, and a fully-equipped kitchen where you can cook up your family's favourites to enjoy at the dining table for six over a bottle of wine. Head to the bathroom, where you can unwind with a bath or freshen up under the shower.
At the end of the day, there are three well-presented bedrooms for you to choose from, a double and two twins, all with plenty of storage and access to a cloakroom.
Harcombe House Bungalow 3 provides the perfect setting for an escape to Devon for you and your loved ones.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, and basin
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining and sitting area
- Utility cupboard
- External shared games room
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer
- TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power are included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels are included in the rent (require extra towels for swimming)
- Cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Bungalow benefits from its own patio area with a picnic bench
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking, e-cigarettes or vapes unless in a permitted area
- Shop just over 2½ miles, bar on-site
- Note: Guests have access to a games room, children's play area, on-site bar area, indoor pool, woodland walks, bar area, 2 x fishing lakes, gym, tennis courts, restaurant, and launderette
- Note: The park and facilities on offer have limited times and some facilities need to be booked in advance at reception
- Note: Some facilities are 18+ only
- Note: The site is accessed via a single track and up a slight hill
- Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
- Note: No bikes, scooters and skateboards are permitted on-site
- Note: Registered assistance dogs are accepted at sites with registration paperwork, however, they will need to adhere to on-site rules and not be left alone on the property
- Prior agreement from centres will be required
- Paperwork is required to be submitted at the time of final payment to arrival
- Note: No facilities to charge electric cars on site
- Note: Use of plug sockets and extension leads is not allowed
- Note: Barbecues are allowed on the patio only, not on grass or picnic benches
- Note: No stag, hen or similar parties
The Harcombe House Bungalows consists of 12 beautifully-presented bungalows resting within 320 acres of glorious woodland in a magnificent Grade II listed centre for the Fire Fighters Charity, near the idyllic village of Chudleigh, Devon. This collection offers light and airy open-plan living spaces, contemporary décor and furnishings, off-road parking, gardens with furniture, perfect for alfresco dining, and a wealth of on-site facilities, including access to a games room, indoor swimming pool, café, restaurant, tennis court, gym, launderette, children’s play area, woodland walks, and two fishing lakes, making them a lovely base for friends, families and couples seeking a relaxing getaway. If you fancy venturing off-site for the evening, why not treat your loved ones to a tasty meal at the popular Highwayman’s Haunt or Bishop Lacy, order in from a good selection of takeaways, or stock up on essentials at the well-stocked convenience stores. For a wider selection of amenities, head over to Newton Abbott, home to the Newton Abbot Races which take place from March to October, along with the Newton Abbot Town and GWR Museum, and Decoy Country Park. For scenic hikes and bike rides, make your way into the Dartmoor National Park, where you can wander up tors, soak up the sights of ancient woodlands and waterfalls, and tour National Trust sites. For a taste of city life, why not head to Exeter, where you will find a magnificent cathedral, Royal Albert Memorial Museum and Art Gallery, Bill Douglas Cinema Museum, Exeter Historic Guildhall, and Clifton Hill Golf Driving Range. A getaway to Devon doesn’t get much better than with a stay at The Harcombe House Bungalows.
Chudleigh is a pretty market town steeped in history dating back to the Saxon times. The area around the village has fantastic views and is often referred to as a "walkers paradise" Chudleigh is near to Dartmoor National Park and within 8 miles of Teignmouth beach. The village has a supermarket, a pharmacist and a few cafes and pubs. We have a great collection of Chudleigh self-catering cottages from which you can enjoy the area.