Harcombe House Bungalow 1
Located in Chudleigh, Devon
Harcombe House Bungalow 1 rests in Chudleigh, sleeping six in three bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
The living areas in the property consist of an open-plan living area with a kitchen with an electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dining seating for six, and a sitting area with TV. The bedrooms consist of a double and two twins, along with a bathroom and a cloakroom. Outside, there is a private garden with a lawn, patio and furniture, as well as off-road parking. Within 2.7 miles, you will find a shop, and on-site, a pub, and please note that this is a non-smoking property. WiFi, fuel, power, bed linen and towels are all included in the price. Sorry, no pets (apart from registered assistance dogs with a laminated ID card and a copy of certificate sent prior to arrival). Whisk your loved ones away for a memorable stay at Harcombe House Bungalow 1. Note: The park and facilities on offer have limited times and some facilities need to be booked in advance. Note: Some facilities are 18+ only. Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am. Note: The site is accessed via a single track and up a slight hill. Note: No bikes, scooters and skateboards are permitted on-site.
Set within 320-acres on the esteemed Grade II listed Harcombe House estate in Chudleigh, Devon, is this fantastic three-bedroom bungalow, Harcombe House Bungalow 1. Enjoying a fantastic location just 10 miles from Exeter, within easy reach of the Dartmoor National Park, and boasting access to a wealth of on-site facilities, including an indoor pool, gym, games room, laundrette, restaurant, woodland walks, children’s playground and three fishing lakes, Harcombe House Bungalow 1 is a fabulous choice for couples or a family of six.
Upon arrival, you will find off-road parking for one car and a delightful front garden with picnic bench, ideal for warmer days and dining alfresco. Be welcomed into an open-plan living space, where you will find a well-equipped kitchen for rustling up family favourites, ready to enjoy at the dining table for six over a bottle of wine, and a sitting area with plush seating and a TV, perfect for relaxing evenings with loved ones. Continue through to the bathroom, where you can wash away the day with a soak in the bath or freshen up under the overhead shower.
When sleep calls, retire to one of two tastefully decorated bedrooms, a double and two twins, all with plenty of storage and access to a cloakroom.
Your adventure to Devon begins at Harcombe House Bungalow 1.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, and basin
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining and sitting area
- Utility cupboard
- External shared games room
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer
- TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power are included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels are included in the rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Bungalow benefits from its own patio area with a picnic bench
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking, e-cigarettes or vapes unless in a permitted area
- Shop just over 2½ miles, bar on-site
- Note: Guests have access to a games room, children's play area, on-site bar area, indoor pool, woodland walks, bar area, 2 x fishing lakes, gym, tennis courts, restaurant, and laundrette
- Note: The park and facilities on offer have limited times and some facilities need to be booked in advance at reception
- Note: Some facilities are 18+ only
- Note: The site is accessed via a single track and up a slight hill
- Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
- Note: No bikes, scooters and skateboards are permitted on-site
- Note: Registered assistance dogs are accepted at sites with registration paperwork, however, they will need to adhere to on-site rules and not be left alone in the property
- Prior agreement from centres will be required
- Paperwork is required to be submitted at the time of final payment to arrival
- Note: No facilities to charge electric cars on site
- Note: Use of plug sockets and extension leads is not allowed
- Note: Barbecues are allowed on the patio only, not on grass or picnic benches
- Note: No stag, hen or similar parties
- Note: Please bring extra towels for swimming
The Harcombe House Bungalows consists of 12 beautifully-presented bungalows resting within 320 acres of glorious woodland in a magnificent Grade II listed centre for the Fire Fighters Charity, near the idyllic village of Chudleigh, Devon. This collection offers light and airy open-plan living spaces, contemporary décor and furnishings, off-road parking, gardens with furniture, perfect for alfresco dining, and a wealth of on-site facilities, including access to a games room, indoor swimming pool, café, restaurant, tennis court, gym, launderette, children’s play area, woodland walks, and two fishing lakes, making them a lovely base for friends, families and couples seeking a relaxing getaway. If you fancy venturing off-site for the evening, why not treat your loved ones to a tasty meal at the popular Highwayman’s Haunt or Bishop Lacy, order in from a good selection of takeaways, or stock up on essentials at the well-stocked convenience stores. For a wider selection of amenities, head over to Newton Abbott, home to the Newton Abbot Races which take place from March to October, along with the Newton Abbot Town and GWR Museum, and Decoy Country Park. For scenic hikes and bike rides, make your way into the Dartmoor National Park, where you can wander up tors, soak up the sights of ancient woodlands and waterfalls, and tour National Trust sites. For a taste of city life, why not head to Exeter, where you will find a magnificent cathedral, Royal Albert Memorial Museum and Art Gallery, Bill Douglas Cinema Museum, Exeter Historic Guildhall, and Clifton Hill Golf Driving Range. A getaway to Devon doesn’t get much better than with a stay at The Harcombe House Bungalows.
Chudleigh is a pretty market town steeped in history dating back to the Saxon times. The area around the village has fantastic views and is often referred to as a "walkers paradise" Chudleigh is near to Dartmoor National Park and within 8 miles of Teignmouth beach. The village has a supermarket, a pharmacist and a few cafes and pubs. We have a great collection of Chudleigh self-catering cottages from which you can enjoy the area.