Fruits De mer
Located in Brixham, Devon
This remarkable property is perfectly situated overlooking Brixham's harbour and has been fitted and furnished to a delightful standard throughout, offering the perfect retreat whatever time of year.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 1
Nestling on the water’s edge in the English Riviera town of Brixham. The town has a long-standing maritime history and the harbour remains the heart of it and offers visitors a choice of boat trips, from relaxing tours of Torbay, accompanied fishing trips and a regular service across the bay to the resort town of Torquay. There is plenty to see and do, from beaches and restaurants and even a fascinating replica of Sir Francis Drake s ship The Golden Hind. Further afield, the towns of Paignton and Torquay are also popular destinations with visitors and other attractions include the golden sandy beaches, a zoo, an aquarium and a wonderful steam railway which runs through the Dart Valley.
On entering this delightful top floor apartment via the shared access staircase, the hallway is the perfect spot to leave your walking boots behind and ensure all paws have been washed. To your left is the remarkable open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, which offers spectacular views over the marina. The lounge area allows you to relax whilst the boats come to and fro as you re snuggled up on the sofa with your favourite book or watching a film or two on the Smart TV. The dining area is located between the lounge area and the stylish kitchen area. Guests can readily make themselves at home in the kitchen which is equipped with everything you require, including an electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. Heading back down the hallway and to your left is the shower room with shower and WC. Following on through the apartment and you come to the first of the two bedrooms, a light and airy double bedroom with views over Brixham high street and the second double bedroom is located next door.
There is a nearby public car park, local charges apply.
- This beautiful retreat offers a spectacular view of the harbour which lies beneath
- Ideal for walkers to enjoy an array of beaches and coastal walks
- Situated above a prestigious fish restaurant in the heart of Brixham
- Located conveniently in the heart of this bustling harbour town with shops, pubs and restaurants on the doorstep
- Nearby attractions of Torbay, Dartmouth and the River Dart
- Sleep 2 2
- first-floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms both with TVs
- 1 shower room
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
- Electric and central heating included
- Towels included
- Parking in nearby public car park local charges apply
- Situated within the bustling town with shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants on the doorstep
- Shared access stairway to the property
- Situated above a prestigious fish restaurant in the harbour bowl
- Wi-Fi included
- 1 dog welcome
- Smart TV in the lounge
Brixham is a beautiful harbourside town on the South Devon coast on the English Riviera. Brixham has a rich maritime history and a full-size replica of the Golden Hind can be found in the Inner Harbour. A short walk further on takes you to the Brixham Battery Heritage Centre with magnificent panoramic views across the bay or find out more at the Brixham Heritage Museum.
There are regular ferry trips to Paignton and Torquay or you can book a wildlife sea-fari or a fishing trip. The area is great for learning to sail which can be done at the Torbay Sea School or crew the 78-foot heritage sailing ketch for a morning, afternoon or evening sailing trip. There are a number of festivals throughout the year including the popular Pirate Festival which attracts thousands of visitors. For relaxation, it is hard to beat Breakwater Beach, an award-winning Blue Flag beach close to the mouth of the harbour.