Located in South Brent, Devon
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
Nestled in the scenic hamlet of Harbourneford in the glorious Devon countryside, the former barn has been lovingly presented to very good standard and provides the ultimate base of which to explore the rolling countryside and dramatic coastline of Devon.
Conveniently located on the edge of the leafy Dartmoor National Park Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Foxglove Barn has been presented with you in mind, boasting a upside down design with traditional features consisting of a well-equipped kitchen with French doors opening out onto a sun trapped patio, large living room and two sumptuous bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms – the perfect place to kick back and unwind following a busy days adventure.
Picturesque scenery and beautiful walks unfold from your doorstep making it a natural paradise for lovers of the great outdoors whether you choose to explore on foot, cycle of by car. South Brent is the nearest town located just a 5-minute drive away where you can pick up all your amenities or indulge in one of the three fantastic restaurants on offer. A visit to Devon would not be complete without a trip to its spectacular coastline where you’ll find dozens of picturesque fishing ports, unblemished beaches and idyllic walks scattered along its glistening coast. The bustling coastal resorts of Torquay, Salcombe and Dartmouth famed for being part of ‘The English Riviera’ are well worth a visit and host a plethora of independent gift shops, highly acclaimed restaurants and tranquil fishing harbours. You’ll be spoilt for choice. Beach 15 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 500 yards.
- A perfect base for a couple looking for an adventure
- The scenic walks, charming coastal villages and majestic sites are all within easy reach
- Ground Floor:Kitchen: With electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and French doors leading to patio
- Separate toilet
- First Floor:Living room: With Smart TV
- Bedroom 1: With double bed, Smart TV and en-suite with shower over bath, toilet, bidet and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2: With double bed with single bunk over and en-suite with shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail
- Oil central heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included
- Travel cot and highchair
- Patio with garden furniture and barbecue
- Private parking for 2 cars
- No smoking
No reviews found.
South Brent offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what South Brent can offer.