Located in Brixham, Devon
This gorgeous Victorian terraced home boasts views of the sea, has been lovingly fitted and furnished in a fresh yet in-keeping style and provides a comfortable base for couples and families alike.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
Brixham itself is renowned for its pretty harbour, a perfect spot for enjoying water sports or trying your hand at crabbing, offering a choice of beach and boasts an open-air seawater lido at Shoalstone. Surrounding this is an assortment of colourful cottages housing seafood restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs. Head out and explore the rest of the English Riviera with an abundance of sandy beaches to discover, or just taking the foot ferry to Dartmouth or Torquay. If an active holiday is more your style then there are plenty of things to keep you busy ranging from golf, walking and cycling. Other attractions within easy reach include Dartmoor National Park, Kents Cavern, Paignton Zoo, Quay West, Plymouth and Exeter.
When entering this beautiful property there is an entrance hall with lots of useful coat and boot storage that leads through to the stunning kitchen/diner. This sociable space boasts a warming wood burner and provides the perfect venue for relaxed family dining. The kitchen itself is also perfectly appointed and boasts a great range of appliances and features including an electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. From here a door then leads through to the outside space meaning you can dine alfresco with ease during warm weather. Also located on the ground floor is a lovely shower room with shower and WC, and a utility cupboard with a washing machine and tumble dryer. Venturing up the stairs and onto the first floor, you will then discover the cosy yet light lounge which includes a bay window providing lovely views of the sea. Here you can relax on the comfortable sofas at the end of the day whilst catching up with your favourite programme on the Smart TV and the provision of a sofa bed means this room can also accommodate two additional guests. Also, on this floor, you will find the first of the two bedrooms, a super king-size zip and link bed (which can be presented as a twin upon request). plus a light and fresh bathroom with bath and WC.
Heading up the stairs onto the second floor the accommodation then opens up onto a fabulously spacious and light attic room with a vaulted ceiling, sea glimpses from the window, and a beautifully styled king size room. Heading outside further highlights await in the shape of the brilliantly designed decked garden with seating on the lower level, and further to an elevated glass-sided area with garden furniture and sea views. Here you can relax with a glass of your tipple at the end of the day whilst soaking up the sea air. Roadside parking is located just a short stroll away.
- New to our 2021 collection
- Beautifully presented terraced Victorian coastal home with original features throughout
- Sea glimpses from front-facing rooms and lovely tiered decked area with sea views
- Perfectly situated within walking distance of an array of amenities and the harbour
- 2 bedrooms 1 king-size and 1 super king-size zip and link (which can be presented as a twin upon request)
- 1 shower room with shower and WC and 1 bathroom with bath and WC
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility cupboard with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wood burner (first basket of logs included)
- Smart TV in the lounge
- Welcome 1 dog
- Sleeps 4 2 utilising the sofa bed in the lounge
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Additional info please kindly note that the second-floor bedroom and also the elevated decked area outside are approached via relatively steep steps
- Roadside parking further up the street or a car park within walking distance
- Beach, pubs and shops, all within walking distance
Brixham is a beautiful harbourside town on the South Devon coast on the English Riviera. Brixham has a rich maritime history and a full-size replica of the Golden Hind can be found in the Inner Harbour. A short walk further on takes you to the Brixham Battery Heritage Centre with magnificent panoramic views across the bay or find out more at the Brixham Heritage Museum.
There are regular ferry trips to Paignton and Torquay or you can book a wildlife sea-fari or a fishing trip. The area is great for learning to sail which can be done at the Torbay Sea School or crew the 78-foot heritage sailing ketch for a morning, afternoon or evening sailing trip. There are a number of festivals throughout the year including the popular Pirate Festival which attracts thousands of visitors. For relaxation, it is hard to beat Breakwater Beach, an award-winning Blue Flag beach close to the mouth of the harbour.