Located in Littleham, Devon
Though spacious and contemporary enough to accommodate 21st century life, this sympathetically restored cottage still retains exposed beams and stonework throughout.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 1
Situated in the picturesque village of Littleham, this property is within easy reach of the popular local pub, the perfect way to end a long walk in the countryside. Three miles away, the bustling market town of Bideford boasts a selection of shops, restaurants and pubs, while a 10-minute drive will bring you to the spectacular North Devon coastline. Walkers should take to the cliff tops where breathtaking scenery can be enjoyed at every turn, while beachgoers should head for the sandy stretch at Westward Ho! Other popular attractions worth visiting during your stay include the cobbled streets of Clovelly and the stunning displays at RHS Rosemoor Gardens.
An impressive reception room with wooden floor is bisected by an exposed stone hearth, featuring a double-sided wood burner. In one section, there is a large dining table for sociable meals together and a TV, while the other side offers a cosy space with comfortable seating, Sky TV and hi-fi. Prepare meals in the fantastic kitchen area, which features a traditional slate floor and plenty of natural light. Here you will find an electric range oven, microwave, wine cooler, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, while a utility room in a separate building off the kitchen houses the washing machine, tumble dryer and WC. The four bedrooms are all located on the first floor and have all been fitted with TVs. A king-size bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room, king size bedroom (can be made into a twin bedroom on request), a twin bedroom and one cosy double accessed via a step share the family bathroom. Also accessed via a step, the bathroom features a luxurious roll-top bath, the perfect way to relax after a long day on foot, along with a separate shower and WC.
Outside, a ramp leads up to a pretty paved terrace with garden furniture for enjoying al fresco meals. There is a large enclosed lawn beyond with additional seating area at the top for admiring the rural views beyond with includes a BBQ shelter and a private hot tub to sit back and relax. To the front of the property, there is also a terrace with seating. A games room is located in a separate building and contains a football table, a selection of arcade games and a Playstation 2 games console with a selection of games, perfect for keeping guests of all ages entertained. Off-road parking is available for up to two cars.
- Situated in the charming village of Littleham, a few miles from the North Devon coastline’s cliff-top walks and sandy beaches
- Private hot tub set within a large enclosed lawn area with seating and BBQ hut
- Separate private games room with a selection of arcade games and a games console
- 4 bedrooms 1 king-size, 1 twin, 1 double and 1 twin that can be made into a double on request
- 1 shower room with WC and 1 bathroom with roll-top bath, separate shower and WC
- Electric range oven, microwave, wine cooler, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room in a separate building
- Double-sided wood burner with the first basket of logs included
- Sky TV and hi-fi
- Wi-Fi included
- Internal steps to bedrooms and bathroom
- Separate games room with football table, a selection of arcade games and a Playstation 2 games console with a selection of games
- Towels for hire
- 1 dog welcome
- Stairgate available on request
- Enclosed garden with terrace, garden furniture and lawn
- Private Hot Tub
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Beach 5 miles, shops 2
- 5 miles, pub within walking distance
Littleham offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Littleham can offer.