Curlew At Cotmore
Located in Beeson, Devon
This extraordinary lodge, which is one of only four in this unique location, has been fitted and furnished to a delightful standard, offering the perfect base for a family retreat with the beach only a short car journey away.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this strikingly furnished lodge is perfectly situated to explore the beautiful South Hams. Within a short car journey of the lodge, you will find the beautiful shingle beach of Beesands where you find a pub, cafe and restaurant. If you fancy a change of scenery, why not take a walk through the traditional English market town of Kingsbridge, which sits on its very own estuary and is surrounded by beautiful, green rolling countryside, making it perennially popular with walkers and water sports enthusiasts. A must is a visit to the picturesque village of Salcombe where there is a wide variety of on and off-water activities.
Entering the lodge you have a large closet housing the washing machine/dryer Following on, you enter the large open-plan lounge/kitchen/dining area where you can relax in the huge corner sofa and take in the views of the surrounding countryside or snuggle up to watch the TV or use the DVD to watch a movie. If you decide to stay in and cook a meal there is a well-equipped kitchen area with an electric combi oven and induction hob and fridge/freezer then enjoy your meal around the dining table with countryside views. You don’t even need to do the dishes as there is a dishwasher in the kitchen to do the work for you. There are three bedrooms, a king-size with its very own en-suite wet room and WC, a further king-size and a twin. You will also find the main bathroom with a shower over the bath and WC.
Venturing outside you will find a large enclosed rear garden area. There is also a patio area with garden furniture and a BBQ. Off-road parking for two cars is available in the gravelled parking area.
- The lodge offers a large enclosed private garden to enjoy after a day exploring
- Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- The beach of Thurlestone offers a great day out for the kids with plenty of rockpools to explore at low tide
- The beautiful shingle beach of Beesands and Start Point lighthouse where you can enjoy a guided tour is within a short car journey from the lodge
- English market town of Kingsbridge and Salcombe is close by, which has a selection of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs
- 3 bedrooms 2 king-size and 1 twin
- 1 main bathroom and WC
- 1 en suite wet room and WC
- Electric combi oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine
- Electric and central heating included
- Underfloor heating
- Bed linen and towels included
- Allocated parking for 2 cars
- Wi-Fi included
- Regret no smoking
- 2 medium-sized dogs welcome
- Farm shop selling local produce 2 miles
- Beach and pubs 1½ miles
- Smart TV in the lounge
Beeson offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Beeson can offer.