Located in Noss Mayo
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 1
Located just seconds from the River Yealm in Noss Mayo, Creek End is the perfect place for a holiday filled with fun on the water, relaxing on the beach and glorious coastal walks.
Beautifully presented, this stunning character cottage has been newly renovated to a high standard, boasting stylish and spacious interiors. Just a short step to the fabulous Ship Inn, and with easy access to the Revelstoke Drive four-mile headland circular walk and to the South West Coastal Path, the cottage is in the heart of this sought after creekside village, is pet-friendly and has outside space perfect for morning coffee and watching the world go by.
Entrance porch leads into the spacious open plan ground floor with lounge, dining area and kitchen.
The lounge has a log burning stove, sofa and easy chairs, wall mounted flat screen smart TV, Marshall sound system, window seats and wooden shutters.
Bespoke kitchen with electric oven and induction hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, Belfast sink and granite work surfaces. Attractive dining area to seat six.
Utility/cloakroom with washing machine, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
Beautiful hand-built oak staircase, lined with bookshelves, winds up to the first floor:
Master Bedroom with 5ft King Size bed and built in wardrobe, dressing table.
Bedroom 2 with sturdy bunk beds, a single bed, built in cupboard and a writing desk. A basket full of toys completes this child-friendly space.
Family bathroom with large walk in shower wash hand basin, heated towel rail and WC.
To the front of the cottage is a small seating area, perfect for morning coffee.
Parking available nearby on road or on the river bed (tide dependant).
- Included: Bed linen, bath and hand towels (guests are asked to provide their own beach towels), high chair. Electricity and gas central heating.
- Telephone: There is no telephone provided at the property. Mobile reception mixed. Wifi is provided.
- Pets: One dog allowed (pet charge £30.00 per week).
- Local facilites: Beach: Mothecombe Beach (parking) and adjacent sandy dog-friendly River Erme estuary a short drive; walks down to other coves on the way.
- Pubs and Shops: Ship Inn 100 metres, The Swan, 250 metres. Both serve food inside and outside overlooking the water. A walk across the causeway or a five minute drive when the tide is in takes you across the River to Newton Ferrers and its pub The Dolphin. Also in Newton Ferrers are Co-op, a good Butchers, Post Office Stores, and Chemist.
Located on the banks of Newton Creek in the popular South Hams district of South Devon within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Noss Mayo is a pretty village lying opposite of Newton Ferrers. Served by two pubs, the Ship Inn and the Swan Inn, with shops available in Newton Ferrers. Lots of great beach choices close by including Wembury Beach, Mothecombe Beach and Bovisand Beach. With Plymouth less than 10 miles away and more sandy beaches than you could possibly visit in a weeks holiday as well as the fabulous countryside of South Devon, you will never be left wondering what to do or see.