Located in , Devon
This end terrace cottage is resting in the village of Illfracombe, Devon, and can sleep four people in two bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
21 Fore Street is a lovely end terrace cottage, situated in the village of Illfracombe, Devon. Hosting two bedrooms; one double with en-suite, and a twin bedroom, this cottage can sleep up to four people. Inside, you will also find an open plan kitchen and dining area, along with a sitting room hosting a gas wood burning stove. To the outside, is off road parking for one car, and a garden with a patio and furniture. Located in a cosy setting, and close to the harbour, 21 Fore Street is a refreshing retreat in a warming part of England.
This end-terrace cottage is located in the seaside town of Ilfracombe. Situated on Ilfracombe's oldest street, just a short stroll from the harbour & beaches, Crab Cottage is the perfect place for families or couples to enjoy a classic holiday. Enter into the pleasant sitting room, home to a gas wood burner, comfortable sofa and chairs as well as exposed beams. After a long day, you will look forward to relaxing and cosying up in front of the fire. Next door is an open plan kitchen diner is well equipped and complete with the essentials you need to prepare your favourite home-cooked meals. Why not sit down at the dining table, ideal for enjoying breakfast or socialising in the evening. Up the stairs a double bedroom awaits, pieced together with pretty wall art and fitted wardrobes. A twin bedroom is next, convenient for friends or children to stay in. When the weather is nice, you may wish to pour a refreshing drink and rest on the patio area, to make the most of your holiday. With much more to explore, Ilfracombe hosts a choice of restaurants, pubs and shopping, while the town is only a ten-minute drive from Exmoor National Park. Just a couple of miles further is the three-mile golden beach of Woolacombe Bay. A delightful cottage in a family-friendly location.
- Gas central heating with traditional gas wood burner
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Reserved parking available 400m in the local public car park, permit provided
- Garden with patio and furniture
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Crab Cottage sits on a terrace cut into banks of historic Fore Street, there are 10 steps up from the road to the terrace and there are a further 30 steps to climb to appreciate the magnificent views from the garden
The seaside town of Ilfracombe sits on the stretch of the North Devon coastline, home to five beaches. Ilfracombe is only a ten minute drive from Exmoor National Park, with its countryside and quaint villages. Ilfracombe's heritage harbour hosts a selection of pubs and restaurants. Ilfracombe is the centre for some of the finest walking country in England. Enjoy a promenade walk around Capstone Hill.