Cinnamon Teal Cottage
Located in Instow, Devon
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
This terraced renovated 18th-century holiday cottage (only 5 minutes’ walk from Myrtle Loft ref E2859), is close to Instow’s sandy beach and the famed Tarka Trail. Local shops and a choice of fine pubs and restaurants are within easy walking distance. A pedestrian ferry crosses the River Torridge to Appledore (April to October), where visitors will find pubs, shops, galleries and a lively quay from where plentiful boat and fishing trips depart. Within easy reach are Bideford, 3 miles, from whose busy quayside visitors can catch a ferry to Lundy Island, 2 hours, or visit the farmers’ market or Westward Ho! a family beach resort. Golf, fishing, watersports and riding nearby. The Eden Project is a 1.5 hour drive.
- Even though Cinnamon Teal Cottage has everything that you need for a romantic escape, you are right on The Tarka Trail for those romantic walks
- Ground floor: Living/dining room/kitchen with slate floor
- Separate toilet
- First floor: 2 double (6ft) bedrooms (zip and link, can be twin by arrangement)
- Bathroom with shower over Jacuzzi bath and toilet
- Woodburner in the living room (initial fuel included)
- Gas central heating, underfloor heating (ground floor), electricity, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi included
- Travel cot
- High chair
- Welcome pack
- Freeview TV
- Garden and furniture
- No smoking
No reviews found.
Instow offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Instow can offer.