Castle Hill Farm
Located in , Devon
This cottage is situated in the village of Hemyock near Wellington and can sleep six people in three bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
Castle Hill Farm is a spacious cottage located in the village of Hemyock in Devon. Hosting three bedrooms; two king-size, and a double, along with a bathroom and a shower room, this property can sleep up to six people. Inside you will also find a cloakroom, kitchen, and a lounge/diner, as well as a conservatory. To the outside is off road parking for four cars, and a lawned garden with furniture. Resting in a lovely location with charming features, Castle Hill Farm is a homely cottage in an excellent part of England.
A delightful, homely cottage, attached to the owner's home, resting one mile outside the village of Hemyock, with beautiful grounds and countryside sitting right on your doorstep. Perfect for a group of travellers or the whole family, this retreat offers plenty of charm and comfortable living space for everyone to enjoy. Wander inside to the conservatory, with its collection of sofas and heart-warming layout, perfect for spending quality time with your loved ones. The dining area lies just ahead, hosting seating for six people, and an additional lounge area for a sense of luxury. A separate kitchen adds a modern feel to the property, pieced together with contemporary units and countertops, as well as a natural landscape to keep you company. Past the vestibule area, you will find a cloakroom, which completes the ground floor. Stairs take you up to three bedrooms, two king-size bedrooms rest on one side, each beautifully presented, with the master room boasting stunning period features and a dressing area. The family bathroom is positioned nearby, featuring a roll-top bath, and blues and whites that create a soothing feel throughout. The other side mirrors the previous with its lovely dressing area, however, offers a different style of sleeping, with a double bedroom and a lovely shower room. If you are looking for somewhere different to relax, the garden is the place to be, soaking in the sun whilst admiring the location. Horse riding and fishing facilities are on hand in the village, whilst the pretty town of Wellington, with its award-winning park, lies just 5 miles away, housing pubs, craft and gift shops. With Dartmoor, Exmoor and the memorable north/south Devon coastline within easy reach, this is a holiday cottage not to be missed.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Property contains man-made pillows or goose feather pillows depending on customers preference
- High chair & cot available on request
- Check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 5 guests plus an infant
- Note: This property allows infants up to the age of 2 and children over the age of 10 only from November 2018
- Note: This property accepts holiday bookings only and not bookings for work purposes
The village of Hemyock is situated adjacent to the parish church, a welcoming pub serving fine food and two shops with a small post office. Horse riding and fishing facilities are on hand, whilst the pretty town of Wellington, with its award-winning park, lies just 5 miles away offering a wide variety of pubs, craft and gift shops. Dartmoor, Exmoor and the north and south Devon coastline are also close by.