Located in Milton Damerel, Devon
A lovingly converted barn offering a high standard of accommodation and nestled in the peaceful countryside. There is a wealth of breathtaking coastlines just a short drive away and you are also welcome to explore the land or simply relax in the garden.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pet Friendly: 5
This semi-detached converted barn offers a high standard of accommodation and is nestled in the peaceful countryside making it an ideal place to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
There are a wealth of breathtaking coastlines just a short drive away (by road the popular coastal town of Bude being 13 miles from the property), as well as many other beaches and attractions to suit all tastes which include Tamar Lakes, Clovelly, RHS Rosemoor, The Milky Way Adventure Park and The Big Sheep. Slightly further afield, but still within about an hour s drive are the North Devon market town of Barnstaple, Dartmoor National Park, historic Tintagel, and Bodmin Moor, making this property an ideal base for exploring some of the highlights of Devon and Cornwall.
The charming converted barn welcomes you in through the patio doors to the spacious open plan lounge and dining room, perfect for entertaining, with a cosy wood burner and lots of comfortable seating, it’s a lovely light and airy room and has a glorious dining table to seat all your friends and family. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you would need for your stay with a further dining table. There are a handy utility room and downstairs shower room with toilet and washbasin. Also on the ground floor is a king-size bedroom with double windows letting in lots of light and has an en suite walk-in shower and toilet.
Upstairs are the other two bedrooms, both spacious and lovingly decorated, there’s a king-size bedroom with en suite bathroom and a twin bedroom with a further en suite bathroom with handheld shower and toilet.
Outside is an enclosed patio with seating, you are also welcome to explore the land or sit and enjoy the view overlooking the pond. Dogs are well catered for and have their own designated exercise fields.
- Lovely accommodation set in a rural location, a real getaway from it all
- Unwind and dine in the enclosed outside space with your four-legged friends
- Popular beaches and coastline walks a short drive away
- Three bedrooms: 2 king-size bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom
- Four bathrooms
- Wood burner (first basket of logs included)
- TV/DVD, recording HD box and PlayStation 2 with a collection of games
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Garden furniture
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Electric central heating and Wi-Fi included
- Private water supply from a spring
- Pub and shop 2 miles
- Beach 10 miles
- 5/6 dogs welcome
- Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead, unless in the enclosed garden or exercise field, as the owners have resident cats, sheep and chickens
Milton Damerel offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what Milton Damerel can offer.