Located in Highampton, Devon
A wooden lodge located in Highampton in Devon that can sleep four people in two bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 2
Brambles is a log cabin situated in Highampton in Devon. It has a double and a twin bedroom as well as a shower room, it can sleep four people. It comes with an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a log burner. Outside is ample off road parking and an undercover patio area with furniture. A luxury lodge set in a stunning location.
An immaculate, luxury lodge with south-facing views towards the beautiful Dartmoor countryside. Open plan living, comfortable seating and an undercover patio area with stunning views make this log cabin a delightful getaway location.
- Heating from the wood burner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, shared washing machine and tumble dryer in the external laundry room, charges apply
- TV with Freeview, DVD, super fast WIFI
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available via prior arrangement with owner
- Ample off road parking
- Patio with furniture and communal grass area outside the lodges and surrounding fields, shared use of BBQ
- Shared games, swing ball and table tennis outside
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The washing machine and tumble dryer can be used at an extra cost
- Note: The starter pack for the wood burner is only available for winter bookings
- Note: The games box, table-tennis table and equipment and swing-ball are all located outside to the side of Brambles
Dartmoor View Lodges
A group of three immaculate lodges with south-facing views set in the stunning countryside of Highampton in Devon looking towards Dartmoor, just four miles from the bustling town of Hatherleigh. These superb, luxury log cabins were constructed in 2006 from 8” pine logs and are warm in the winter and cool in the summer months. The current owners took over the business a couple of years ago and have renovated each lodge internally and externally and have carried out considerable landscaping in the grounds. These are lovely properties, with traditional features such as the open fires and nothing on the walls except the hand-crafted logs that the lodges are made of. They have open plan living areas with big, comfortable seating, making it easy for guests to join together and relax in each others company whilst watching the TV. The kitchens are well-equipped and the inside is very spacious, making it perfect for families and groups. Each cottage can sleep four people and have their own undercover patio area through the double doors in the living area, complete with furniture and unmissable views towards the incredible Dartmoor. These terrific lodges are located in a stunning, tranquil location in Devon, with plentiful bird and wildlife, with incredibly black night skies due to very little light pollution. It is the ideal spot for an active outdoor holiday as the Dartmoor View Lodges prove to be great bases for people who spend a lot of the day out and about. Highampton itself is brimming with fields and farmland as well as a village pub, and many different walking and cycling paths. Nearby is Hatherleigh, just a short drive away, it is a delightful old town bursting with thatched roofs as well as quirky craft shops, cafes and rural pubs. A group of astounding lodges, perfect for family and friends to enjoy the unspoiled Devon countryside.
Highampton is a small parish village spread over 4 miles which stands on a ridge with views of Dartmoor and Exmoor. The village has a local shop and easy driving to Hatherleigh to sample a choice of 3 pubs or Black Torrington for the Black River Inn. Highampton has a number of trails for walking, cycling or running and is close to the A30 for easy access to the beautiful beaches of Devon. The White Lady Waterfall and NHS Lydford Gorge which has play areas for children both in Okehampton close by are very picturesque and Dartmoor is 20 minutes away.