Located in North Molton, Devon
Beechcroft Cottage is a charming holiday home settled in North Molton, Devon and can sleep four people in two bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
- Rating Coming Soon
Enjoying a delightful position amongst the rolling countryside of Devon, on the grounds of Lambscombe Farm, Beechcroft offers four guests a heart-warming rural retreat.
Enjoying a delightful position amongst the rolling countryside of Devon, on the grounds of Lambscombe Farm, Beechcroft offers four guests a heart-warming rural retreat. Featuring a multi-fuel stove, homely interiors and all you could need to ensure a memorable self-catered stay, Beechcroft makes for a wonderful escape to the country. Make your way through the well-kept front garden before stepping into the porchway of your new home-from-home to begin your staycation.
Be charmed by the traditional décor of the open-plan living space, thoughtfully laid-out with exposed stonework, ledge and brace doors and rustic wooden features. The open-plan kitchen and dining area is sure to be the heart of the home, perfect for hosting dinner parties with your loved ones, with a range of excellent appliances to make use of. The neighbouring sitting area is an idyllic spot to settle down following a delectable meal; look forward to flicking on a family-favourite on the 48" TV as the multi-fuel stove gently warms the room in the cooler evenings.
Stairs up to the first floor bring you to a well-presented family bathroom boasting an elegant skylight, where you can indulge in a blissful soak or relish a quick rinse under the shower before bed. Across the way you'll discover two lovely bedrooms, consisting of a double, offering ample storage to unpack your belongings, alongside a spacious twin bedroom framing spectacular views of the rolling fields.
Make memories that will last forever at Beechcroft Cottage.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove
- Storage heaters with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power are included in rent
- Bed linen and towels are included in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Ample off-road parking
- Front lawned garden and shared use of the 6-acre site with a shared external games room with table tennis, pool table, table football
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub just over 2 miles
- Note: This property is in a rural location, accessed by country lanes that are single track in some places, please take care
- Note: Whilst all parties are welcome at the property, guests should be made aware of the quiet, rural nature of the location and consideration should be given to the other guests and properties on-site
- Note; This property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £150
- Note: A starter pack for the multi-fuel stove is included in the rent throughout Oct-March; at other times of year fuel for the stove can be purchased locally
- Note: Check-in is from 4pm, check-out by 10am
Lambscombe Farm Cottages
North Molton 1.5 miles. A group of delightful barn conversions situated around a traditional cobbled courtyard, on the owner's non-working farm, in a peaceful rural location near North Molton in North Devon. Set into the side of a beautiful wooded valley, these cottages near North Molton have a wonderful outlook across pretty meadows and vibrant green rolling hills. Each property is presented to a high standard with a wealth of features such as slate floors, exposed beams and stone fireplaces to provide cosy holiday cottages. The perfect setting for a romantic winter weekend, a special celebration, or a fun-filled summer holiday with family, these North Molton cottages provide a fabulous rural getaway all year round. Each North Molton cottage comes with sociable open plan living areas with woodburning stoves, and many of the bedrooms have luxury en-suite facilities. Guests will also find a shared external games room housed in a barn conversion, with table tennis, table football, a hockey table and a pool table. Outside each property is a private garden area, perfect for enjoying sunny weather with a refreshing drink. Situated on the edge of the Exmoor National Park, these Devon cottages nestle amongst a varied and inspiring landscape popular with outdoor enthusiasts, where you’ll find wonderful walking, cycling, horse riding, fishing and birdwatching, all within easy reach. The heather-clad moors, dramatic coastline, dark night skies and pretty villages make Exmoor one of Britain’s most idyllic hidden treasures! North Molton is just a short drive away offering essentials, whilst South Molton, some 5 miles away, has extensive facilities with a range of traditional shops offering fresh, local produce, a fabulous pannier market held twice a week, a range of gift, home and jewellery shops, along with a host of excellent tea rooms, wine bars, pubs and restaurants. With their stunning location, luxurious accommodation, excellent on-site facilities and the warmest of welcomes, booked together or separately, these North Molton cottages are truly a magical place from which to enjoy your Devon holiday!
North Molton is a village in North Devon about a mile from Exmoor National Park and a great base to explore North Devon's rugged coastline. The village has a shop, post office and the Poltimore Inn while South Molton offers a larger range of shops and a twice-weekly market featuring locally made and grown goods. This is an excellent location for those wanting to explore the great outdoors with forests, moors, rivers and beaches all waiting to be discovered. The area is great for walkers and for spotting wildlife and the National Trust has Watersmeet Gorge, Valley of the Rocks and the funicular cliff railway to visit nearby.