Bay View Greencliffe
Located in Bideford, Devon
Set in a coastal preservation area famous for its outstanding natural beauty with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean. This spacious house is a great base to explore all the area has to offer.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: 2
This detached house is perfectly placed just a mile from the sandy beach at Westward Ho! and provides a perfect venue for a relaxed yet fun-filled family holiday. The pretty thatched pub in the village is worth investigating they serve food and a warm welcome. Venture below into Westward Ho! a short walk downhill by a coastal footpath via farmland, you will find two miles of golden sandy beach, perfect for those who enjoy the sun and surf, and from here you can also enjoy some spectacular cliff-top walks on the South West Coast Path. The town itself also offers an array of amenities including a championship golf course, tennis courts, alongside a great selection of independent shops, pubs and restaurants.
Entering the property through the porch, you have a spacious lounge/diner on your left comfortably furnished and provides fabulous views across the garden and out to sea, this room has a Smart TV with a basic Sky package and a feature stone fireplace. The dining area houses a glass table and comfortable chairs with room for everyone and here patio doors lead out to the rear garden. The kitchen is to your right, spacious and equipped with a gas oven and hob, microwave, washing machine and fridge. A further room off the kitchen provides a snug with a Smart TV with a basic Sky package and comfy seating. The garage which is accessible from the kitchen has two steps down and offers a handy games room with table football and air hockey, seating, garden games and freezer. Heading up the stairs there are three bedrooms a king-size, a twin zip-and-link (which can be made into super-king-size on request) and a bunk bedroom. Completing the property is the shower room with shower and WC.
Outside, the property is surrounded by its own gardens which are mainly lawn, great sea views and sunsets can be enjoyed at the rear of the property with a picnic bench and charcoal BBQ. The front benefits from the daytime sun with seating. Ample off-road parking for four cars. Please note this property has a private water supply.
Dogs are charged at £20 each per full or part week.
- Detached house situated in an elevated position with breathtaking views across the Atlantic Ocean
- Situated close to the South West Coastal Path for great walkers and cyclists
- The property is surrounded by its own beautiful gardens perfect for an evening relaxing or cooking up a BBQ
- 3 Bedrooms 1 king-size, 1 twin zip and link (which can be made into a super-king-size on request) and 1 bunk bedroom
- 1 Shower room with shower and WC
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Freezer in garage/games room
- Games room with table football and air hockey located in the garage
- Ample off road parking for 4 cars
- Beach and shops 1 mile and pub within walking distance
- A highchair is available on request
- 2 dogs welcome
- TV in the snug and Smart TV with Sky basic package in the lounge and snug
- Enclosed garden with garden games
- Charcoal BBQ
- Please note: this property has its own private water supply
The historic maritime town of Bideford lies on the River Torridge on the North Devon Coast and makes for an excellent base to explore this area of Devon. With a great selection of shops, cafés, pubs, tea rooms and restaurants you won't need to leave the town for anything but there is so much to see and do in the area you will surely want to. Just a couple of miles away is Westward Ho!, with 2 miles of spectacular coastline and a Blue Flag awarded sandy beach. Just sit and enjoy the views or perhaps make a sandcastle or partake in one of the many water-based activities on offer including surfing. The walking is especially good around here with both the South West Coast Path and the Tarka Trail within easy reach. North Burrows Country Park provides 253 hectares of diverse landscapes to enjoy while the award-winning Big Sheep all-weather family attraction and the Ultimate Adventure Centre are just 1 mile away. In summary, this area offers so much for all ages with breathtaking scenery thrown in for free!