Located in , Devon
This Detached modern home sits in a small hamlet close to Exmoor and the stunning beaches on the north Devon Coast. Ideal for families or groups of friends.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
This impressive detached house sits in the small hamlet of Patchole just a short distance from both Exmoor National park and some of North Devon’s most beautiful beaches, just a few minutes drive to the National Trust property Arlington Court, which has a stunning house, gardens and woodland walks to explore. Other attractions include Watermouth Castle and Combe Martin Wildlife Park which is just a short drive, perfect for memorable family days out. The Tarka Trail can also be accessed locally.
On entering this spacious and modern home you find yourself in the entrance hall which is light and airy with a large open-plan kitchen/diner with French windows, providing direct access to the patio and garden and allows natural light to flood in. Leading on from the kitchen is a utility room, equipped with a washing machine, and ironing facilities, as well as a downstairs WC. Leading on is the lounge, complete with comfy seating, large TV and DVD player, as well as a wood burner, making it perfect for a break all year round. Heading upstairs there are three bedrooms. These include a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and two further double bedrooms, one of which is a bunk room that has a double bed base with a single bunk above. The south-facing bedrooms provide stunning countryside views. The family bathroom completes the accommodation and has a bath with shower over and WC.
Stepping outside there is a spacious rear garden, with a picnic bench, children’s seating, and charcoal BBQ. There is off-road parking for three cars.
- Situated rurally, close to Exmoor and the beautiful North coast beaches
- Close to lots of attractions and places of interest including Arlington Court and Exmoor Zoo
- Near to a variety of sandy beaches including Woolacombe, Saunton and Croy
- 3 Bedrooms 1 double with en suite shower room, 1 double, 1 with double and single bunk over
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath and WC, 1 en suite shower room with WC and separate ground floor WC
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Wood burner (first basket of logs included)
- TV/DVD in the lounge
- Enclosed rear garden with picnic bench and charcoal BBQ
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Beach 4 miles, shop 2 miles and pub within walking distance
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.