Located in North Molton, Devon
This beautiful, spacious cottage near North Molton, West Country, sleeps ten people in five bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Pet Friendly: No
The open-plan living area includes a kitchen with an electric double oven and hob, microwave, two fridges, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, a sitting area with woodburning stove and TV with Freeview and DVD player and a dining area with seating for 10. The bedrooms consist of three king-size doubles with an en-suite shower and two twins, served by a bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed lawned garden with furniture, barbecue, 6-person hot tub and shared access to a games room with table tennis, pool table, table football and a TV with PS2. WiFi, fuel, power, bed linen and towels are included in the price. Apple Barn is a splendid retreat, whatever time of year. Please note this property is in a rural location, accessed by country lanes and a single track in some places. Please note, the property is over three floors, with 8 steps from the ground floor to the first floor level and then a further 8 steps to the second floor level. Please note, whilst all parties are welcome at the property, guests should be made aware of the quiet, rural nature of the location and consideration should be given to the other guests and properties on-site.
This beautiful detached North Molton cottage has a lofty open plan living space with floor-to-ceiling windows, vaulted beamed ceilings and a wood burner, creating a room filled with light and a cosy atmosphere on cooler occasions.
After a day of rambling, look forward to spending your downtime here, reflecting upon the day or tuning into the TV and catch up on your favourite shows. The kitchen/diner has slate floors and a large refectory table, with stylish furnishings throughout, making this a splendid spot for a special family gathering. Each of the three king-size double bedrooms has en-suite facilities, with the ground floor bedroom perfect for less mobile guests.
The lawns at the front of the cottage overlook the sweeping river valley and provide a glorious, sunny spot to prepare holiday plans together on summer afternoons. There is also the welcome addition of a 6-seater hot tub, perfect for an evening soak under the stars.
A wonderful, spacious property for a holiday to remember.
- Oil central heating with wood burner
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher Additional fridge and washing machine in the utility room
- WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Starter pack for wood burner inc in rent Oct-March; at other times of year fuel for stove can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Ample shared off-road parking
- Private 6-person hot tub overlooking the valley Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ, plus shared 6-acre site with children's play area with trampoline, goal post, swings and slides
- Shared external games room with table tennis, pool table, table football and TV with PS2 and games
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1
- 5 miles
- Note: One of the double bedrooms and both twins have sloping ceilings
- Note: Property over three floors, with 8 steps from ground floor to first floor level and then a further 8 steps to second floor level
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Please note that this property is in a rural location accessed by country lanes that are single track in some places
- The nearest village is 1 mile away and the nearest town is 4 miles
- Whilst all parties are welcome at the property, guests should be made aware of the quiet, rural nature of the location and consideration should be given to the other guests and properties on-site
Lambscombe Farm Cottages
North Molton 1.5 miles. A group of delightful barn conversions situated around a traditional cobbled courtyard, on the owners' non-working farm, in a peaceful rural location near North Molton in North Devon. Set into the side of a beautiful wooded valley, these cottages near North Molton have a wonderful outlook across pretty meadows and vibrant green rolling hills. Each property is presented to a high standard with a wealth of features such as slate floors, exposed beams and stone fireplaces to provide cosy holiday cottages. The perfect setting for a romantic winter weekend, a special celebration, or a fun-filled summer holiday with family, these North Molton cottages provide a fabulous rural getaway all year round. Each North Molton cottage comes with sociable open plan living areas with wood burners, and many of the bedrooms have luxury en-suite facilities. Guests will also find a shared external games room housed in a barn conversion, with table tennis, table football, a hockey table and pool table. Outside each property is a private garden area, whilst the remainder of the six-acre site offers a fantastic children’s play area, thoughtfully equipped with a trampoline, swings and slides. Situated on the edge of the Exmoor National Park, these Devon cottages nestle amongst a varied and inspiring landscape popular with outdoor enthusiasts, where you’ll find wonderful walking, cycling, horse riding, fishing and birdwatching, all within easy reach. The heather-clad moors, dramatic coastline, dark night skies and pretty villages make Exmoor one of Britain’s most idyllic hidden treasures! North Molton is just a short drive away offering essentials, whilst South Molton, some 5 miles away, has extensive facilities with a range of traditional shops offering fresh, local produce, a fabulous pannier market held twice a week, a range of gift, home and jewellery shops, along with a host of excellent tea rooms, wine bars, pubs and restaurants. With their stunning location, luxurious accommodation, excellent on-site facilities and the warmest of welcomes, booked together or separately, these North Molton cottages are truly a magical place from which to enjoy your Devon holiday!
North Molton is a village in North Devon about a mile from Exmoor National Park and a great base to explore North Devon's rugged coastline. The village has a shop, post office and the Poltimore Inn while South Molton offers a larger range of shops and a twice-weekly market featuring locally made and grown goods. This is an excellent location for those wanting to explore the great outdoors with forests, moors, rivers and beaches all waiting to be discovered. The area is great for walkers and for spotting wildlife and the National Trust has Watersmeet Gorge, Valley of the Rocks and the funicular cliff railway to visit nearby.