Apartment 4 10 Somers Court
Located in Paignton, Devon
Flat 4 10 Somers Court rests in Paignton and sleeps four guests in two bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
The living areas in the property consist of a first-floor open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area, sitting area, and balcony with an electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, and Smart TV. The bedrooms consist of a king-size double with an en-suite shower room and a further super king-size double which can be turned into a twin on request, along with an additional shower room. Outside there is off-road parking for one car. Within 0.3 miles you will find a shop, within 0.2 miles you will find a pub, and within 0.6 miles you will find the beach, and please note that this is a pet-free and non-smoking property. WiFi, fuel, power, bed linen and towels are all included in the price. Apartment 4 10 Somers Court is a well-positioned dwelling for a staycation in Devon. Note: There is no lift to the apartment. Note: There are stairs up to the first-floor front door.
Resting in the centre of Paignton, a picturesque seaside town, and the county of Devon is this contemporary first-floor apartment, Apartment 4 10 Somers Court, located in one of the most desirable areas in Paignton, it is close to the beach, town centre, attractions and shops. Boasting open-plan living and a fantastic location for adventure, the apartment sleeps up to five guests, making it the perfect abode for a trip with family, friends or loved ones. With private parking for one car, head up to the first floor and enter the well-presented property, furnished with style and comfort in mind.
Reaching the heart of the apartment, you'll be welcomed into a bright open-plan living space, including state-of-the-art cooking essentials, a Smart TV, a generous seating area and casual dining arrangements to enjoy your homecooked meals. As the night falls, head outside onto the private balcony with a glass of wine in hand or envision your morning coffee as the day starts. Situated a stone's throw away from Paignton beach and the range of popular amenities that the bustling town has to offer, shop, eat, relax, unwind, and take in the welcoming community that South Devon is renowned for.
Whilst staying at the apartment you can visit Paignton Zoo Environmental Park and its 2500 wildlife residents, make a splash at Splashdown Quaywest in Goodrington, stroll down Paignton Pier and revel in the many amusements on offer, stretch your legs around the grounds of Victoria Park, play at Geoplay Park or take a steam railway trip down the coast to Dartmouth. Well-known for its scenic viewpoints, there are plenty of cycling and walking routes to follow around South Devon, leading you to Torquay's Petitor Triangulation point, the stunning Fairy Cove harbour, and the tours of Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves.
For a taste of heritage, visit Babbacombe Model Village and its miniature landscape of the English Riviera, aboard the Golden Hind Museum Ship and imagine its Tudor roots, or soak in the thoughtfully landscaped gardens of Cockington Country Park.
Why not also take a short trip to Brixham, with its great fish and chips overlooking the beautiful harbour or Totnes where you can visit the street market and visit the Norman castle, or simply test your skills at the Pirates Crazy golf and then have lunch or dinner overlooking the sea at the Shoreline. Even if the weather is not kind to you, or you just fancy relaxing in front of a film, there is a large multi-screen cinema just a short walk from Flat 4, or if you enjoy a challenge, you could give the escape rooms a go.
Whatever you choose to do, if you're looking for a contemporary, stylish and comfortable dwelling in Devon as your base, choose Apartment 4 10 Somers Court.
- First-floor apartment
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request)
- Additional 5th guest can be accommodated on king size sofa bed in lounge
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, breakfast bar, dining and sitting area with balcony
- Gas central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, and dishwasher, hairdryer, iron and board, fans, tablet, Smart TVs in the lounge and both bedrooms and WiFi
- Fuel and power are included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels are included in the rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car, an additional car can be accommodated in visitors space for a small additional weekly charge
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop ⅓ of a mile, harbourside pub 300 metres, seafront 300 metres, town centre just under ½ a mile, Pier ½ a mile, takeaway Chinese 300 metres
- Note: There is no lift to the apartment
- Note: There are stairs up to the front door
- Note: No hen/stag or similar
- There is an extra charge of £20 a week for the additional parking spaces, please leave this in the property at the end of your stay
Paignton lies on Devon's South Coast and is part of the English Riviera. The first thing that will strike you is the long sandy beach which has safe swimming, the famous pier, perfect sand for sandcastles, fishing trips and plenty of kiosks and cafes. Paignton Zoo has some of the world's most rare and amazing creatures from gorillas and rhinos to capybara. Visit the crocodile swamp and come face-to-face with a crocodile or snake. The historic harbour area is now full of restaurants and cafes that specialise in fresh fish dishes. Explore the area on the steam train that runs for 7 miles to Kingswear or combine it with a cruise and explore the River Dart at the same time. With a boating lake, Geoplay Park, Occombe Farm, the Velopark, Paignton Festival, Paignton Regatta and the English Riviera Air Show there is always something to do or see.