7 Charles Street
Located in , Devon
Cottage in central Dartmouth, sleeping four in two bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
Sleeping four, 7 Charles Street is a refurbished cottage located on Charles Street, close to Market Square in the very heart of Dartmouth and within easy reach of the waterfront, shops, restaurants and galleries. This cottage has a light open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting area with stylish wooden flooring. The master bedroom has a King-size bed and views over Dartmouth market whilst the second bedroom is a double. There is also a tiled family bathroom on the first floor. Outside 7 Charles Street is a delightful small terrace with a table and four chairs, perfect for couples and small families wanting to enjoy a spot of summer dining or a bit of relaxation.
Located in the historic naval town of Dartmouth, 7 Charles Street is a tastefully furnished cottage within easy, level access to the town’s shops, galleries, pubs restaurants and iconic waterfront where guests can partake in local boat trips, crabbing and sightseeing. Entering straight from Charles Street this cottage has a light open-plan ground floor with stylish wooden flooring. The lounge has a comfy sofa suite and a wall-mounted television and extends into a well equipped, modern kitchen area with a four-person dining table, a range of appliances and a door out to the terrace and parking area. From the lounge, a flight of stairs lead up to the bathroom and two bedrooms on the first floor. The two double bedrooms, both of which are carpeted, feature wall-mounted televisions and plenty of storage. The master bedroom has a King-size bed and views over Dartmouth market whilst the second bedroom is a double. There is also a tiled family bathroom on the first floor. Outside 7 Charles Court is a delightful small terrace with a table and four chairs for guests to enjoy a spot of summer dining or a bit of relaxation. Guests have free use of the Dart Marina Health Spa including steam room, swimming pool and gymnasium in addition to the other leisure facilities.
- Wall-mounted 40" Smart TV, Four-ring ceramic hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge, small freezer, washing machine and microwave
- Wall-mounted TV's in both bedrooms Hairdryer To the rear of the cottage is a small terrace area with table and four chairs
- Parking for one small/medium car to the rear of the cottage
- Please note the parking is accessed down a narrow side street Gas fired central heating and hot water
- DART MARINA SPA MEMBERSHIP Guests can enjoy the use of the luxury facilities of the Dart Marina Health Spa in Dartmouth, including an indoor pool
- Wireless broadband internet available
- All duvets, linen and towels are provided - tenants will need to bring tea towels and beach towels only
offers the perfect mix of premium holiday cottages at affordable prices. Whether it's a romantic break for two, or you are taking the dog for a whole family getaway, you're sure to love what can offer.