Located in Woolfardisworthy, Devon
6 Bucklands in Bucks Cross, Devon, sleeps four guests in two bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly: No
The living areas in this single-storey chalet consist of an open-plan kitchen, dining area and sitting area with an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box and TV. The bedrooms consist of a double and a bunk room with a single and a double bed, along with a main bathroom. Outside there is a front gravelled area with a picnic bench and ample off-road parking. You’ll find a shop, pub, and restaurant on-site. This is a pet-free and smoke-free property. WiFi, fuel, power, bed linen and towels are all included in the price. 6 Bucklands is perfectly located to explore the Devonshire coast as a family. Note: Use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and any entertainment must be booked directly with the park on a reservation-only basis at an additional cost to the guest. Note: The restaurant is also available on a reservation-only basis and take-away.
Situated upon Bideford Bay Holiday Park, resting on the Hartland Devon Heritage Coast in Bucks Cross, is 6 Bucklands, a family-friendly single-storey chalet. Offering on-site amenities and activities, including a shop, eatery, and swimming pool, whilst well-positioned to explore the stunning coastline, the chalet welcomes four guests, perfect for a seascape.
Make use of the social hub of the property, where you can prepare meals, dine, relax, and plan your trip as a family, featuring all expected appliances, a TV, DVD player with lots of DVDs and homely furnishings. Refresh in the spacious bathroom, ahead of exploring the holiday park and its array of facilities, sure to entertain the little ones of your group. Return to 6 Bucklands to rest your eyes, where you'll find a well-presented double and a bright bunk room, before awakening to a cup of coffee ahead of your adventures.
Within proximity to 6 Bucklands you'll find the family-friendly landscape of The Gnome Reserve and Wildflower Garden, the stunning sandy shore of Peppercombe Beach, and North Devon Wake Park, recommended for the thrill-seekers of your group; various water sports and inflatables can be enjoyed upon the lake.
For even more fun, head to The Ultimate Adventure Centre and The BIG Sheep amusement park, before touring Bideford Railway Heritage Centre and hiking across Abbotsham Cliffs nature reserve. The Clovelly Waterfall is also a must-visit, displaying stunning vistas across the shore, ahead of reaching Blackchurch Rock, and Bideford Bay and Hartland, both offering tranquil settings to relax and feel at one with nature.
Make wonderful memories with your loved ones at 6 Bucklands.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x bunk with double and single
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, TV
- Fuel and power are included in the rent
- Bed linen and towels are included in the rent
- Off-road parking
- Front gravelled area with picnic bench
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- On-site convenience store, pub, and restaurant
- Note: There is no Wi-Fi in the property but it is available in the on-site cafe/bar
- Note: Use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools and any entertainment must be booked directly with the park on a reservation-only basis at an additional cost to the guest
- Note: The restaurant is also available on a reservation-only basis and take-away
- Note: The park has an even terrain so may not but suitable for those with mobility issues
Woolfardisworthy, formerly Woolsery, is a pretty village near the towns of Crediton and Bideford. Although peaceful, the village has a shop, a fish and chip shop, and a pub. It makes an ideal base to explore North Devon. There are ample opportunities to explore the countryside either by bike or on foot here. The seashore from Bideford is part of the National Trust’s Heritage Coastline and has breathtaking walks and dramatic cliffs to discover. For days out, visit The Milky Way Adventure Park in Higher Clovelly or the North Devon Wake Park.