13 Burgh Island Causeway
Located in , Devon
This stunning beachside apartment is situated in the South Devon seaside village of Bigbury-on-Sea and can sleep four people in two bedrooms.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: No
Apartment 13 is a stunning first-floor beachside apartment situated 20 yards from the lovely sandy beach in the Devon coastal village of Bigbury-on-Sea. The apartment sleeps four people in two en suite bedrooms, a double and a twin. On the same level is an open plan living space with fantastic sea views, seating area, dining area, fitted kitchen and big glazed doors to a big terrace with outdoor furniture and barbecue. Within the same building are shared leisure facilities, an indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym, all free of charge, and a smart bar/restaurant. Outside is an off-road parking in a reserved parking space for one car. Positioned beside an excellent beach and with amazing views of the sea, beach and Burgh Island, Apartment 13 is a very special place for a Devon break on the coast.
Apartment 13 is a first-floor apartment with fabulous views to south and west and big glass doors opening to a good-sized balcony with outdoor furniture. The bright open plan living space has sofas on which to relax and watch the TV and light oak Danish furnishings. To the rear are the limestone-fitted en suite bedrooms, comfortable and quiet. With the beach so handy and the leisure centre and restaurant/bar to enjoy, this is an ideal coastal holiday location.
- Electric panel heaters, night storage heating with underfloor heating
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, TV with DVD, WiFi, Phone, Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Off-road parking for one car in a reserved parking space
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub less than 1 mile from property, Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Leisure facilities open from 10am every day (except Christmas day)
- Note: This property does not accept children under 14 in the gym or sauna
- Note: The club restaurant/bar is open 10am to 9pm during the High season, reservations recommended (for all other times of the year, please contact the Leisure Centre for opening times)
Beautiful Bigbury-on-Sea is ideal for family holidays. Dusted with sand and lapped by shallow waters, the beach offers safe fun for children and adults alike.