Located in Combe Martin, Devon
This fabulous family friendly property has been fitted and furnished in a contemporary country style, boasts access to a shared indoor heated pool and is perfectly placed for touring the whole of North Devon.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pet Friendly: 2
Head towards the coast and visit Combe Martin which boasts a pretty harbour and sheltered sandy bay with a 17th-century inn, post office, bakery and a selection of independent shops. From here the South West Coast Path also offers walks with breathtaking views and enthusiastic walkers can head out towards the expansive surfing beaches of Saunton, Croyde and Woolacombe. A short drive away, the traditional Victorian seaside town of Ilfracombe offers a wealth of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as traditional amusement arcades, cinema, Landmark Theatre and Damien Hirst s Verity. Other attractions include Lynton and Lynmouth, Exmoor National Park, Watermouth Castle, Lee Abbey, The Wildlife and Dinosaur Park, Exmoor Zoo and The North Devon Farm Park.
Stepping inside this delightful property you will immediately find yourself in a spacious hallway which firstly leads into the lounge/kitchen/diner. Here cosy sofas sit in front of a Smart TV, Blu ray, Bluetooth soundbar and wood burner (all logs included); and a set of French doors let the light in and provide access to outside. The kitchen area boasts a great selection of appliances including an electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. As you venture back into the hallway and just before you head upstairs you will find that there is a separate WC located by the front door. The first floor of this lovely property has three bedrooms and these all boast a TV and consist of a king-size bedroom with en suite shower and WC, a further king-size and a pretty twin bedroom. Finally, a bathroom with a handheld shower over the bath, separate shower and WC, completes the offering inside the cottage.
Outside there is an enclosed patio area with garden furniture and charcoal BBQ to the rear, which provides a great venue for al fresco dining and a further small patio area to the front. Designated off-road parking for three cars is provided. For your entire holiday, you will benefit from a free access pass to an array of on site facilities including the shared indoor heated swimming pool. (Please kindly note all site facilities open Apr-Oct (inclusive), however during Winter, not all are available (please call for further information). Covid19 update Due to the current situation with Covid 19 the shared facilities advertised at this property may be closed. This is subject to change/extension due to any further government guidance.
- Stunning North Devon coast and South West Coast Path just four miles away
- Stylish fittings and furnishings throughout including a warming wood burner, enclosed garden and well-equipped kitchen
- Purpose-built holiday cottage in the grounds of family-run holiday park- enjoy access to an array of on-site facilities including a shared indoor swimming pool
- Covid19 update Due to the current situation with Covid 19 the shared facilities advertised at this property may be closed
- This is subject to change/extension due to any further government guidance
- 3 bedrooms 2 king-size and 1 twin
- 1 en suite shower room and 1 bathroom
- Sofa bed provided in the lounge can be utilised for different sleeping options but not additional capacity
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Leisure facilities free access pass to site facilities including indoor swimming pool Please kindly note all site facilities open Apr-Oct (inclusive), however during winter, not all are available (please call for further information)
- Wood burner (logs included)
- Electric and underfloor heating included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Wi-Fi included
- 2 dogs welcome (further by arrangement)
- Beach 4 miles, pub and shop on site
- A complex of properties
- Charcoal BBQ available
- Smart TV, Blu ray, Bluetooth soundbar in lounge and TV in every bedroom
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate and fireguard all available please request at time of booking
Combe Martin exemplifies the best of both worlds lying on the edge of Exmoor National Park and the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty while being on the popular North Devon coast. It is home to Combe Martin Beach, a sandy sheltered beach with some rocks to one side that is perfect for rockpooling that accepts pets between October and April. For a bit more seclusion take a 2km walk (steep in places) to Wild Pear Beach a very pretty cove protected by cliffs with more golden sands to enjoy. A visit to Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur is a must, set in beautiful surroundings with streams and waterfalls with a diverse collection of animals including meerkats, wolves, triceratops and brachiosaurus! No fewer than 10 gardens are within travelling distance as well as a host of National Trust properties you may need to stay an extra week to take everything in.